Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: nyc admin abusing

1. Default

Im pro gay marriage!

And thats why.

And Apocalypse you need to stop letting your brother use your stuff. If that is true then you are still accountable for his actions because it was under your account and your fault he used it. Take care of your shit.
    -MBP

2. Default

you see mbp... id be pro gay marriage too if thats who got married, but those bitchs arent getting married just fucking. i have no beef with gays just fucking and just being gay.

but these are the ppl who are actualy getting married...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Im pro gay marriage!

And thats why.

And Apocalypse you need to stop letting your brother use your stuff. If that is true then you are still accountable for his actions because it was under your account and your fault he used it. Take care of your shit.

yes sir manbearpig sir -salutes-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you see mbp... id be pro gay marriage too if thats who got married, but those bitchs arent getting married just fucking. i have no beef with gays just fucking and just being gay.

but these are the ppl who are actualy getting married...

I dont think i have any right to tell people how they should live their lives if its not hurting anyone. Thats the real reason i just think its stupid to try and deny people equal rights.
    -MBP

5. Default

I just think its funny that people are trying to boycott utah because the spent so much money in pulling for prop 8... saying that the mormons shouldn't have gotten involved

A group that is trying to get a form of non-traditional marriage legalized is boycotting another group that believes in non-traditional marriage...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

It might be a good idea to have better passwords on the forums so that he can not use them.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It might be a good idea to have better passwords on the forums so that he can not use them.
    God zero, you so off topic!
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    my password is 12345. WHO THE HELL GUESSES 12345, btw lol my bro knows my pw cuz he always watches what i do on my comp for i dont know what reason soooo yea gettin a new pw wont help at all xD

9. Default

I don't want to tell you how to run your life. But if it were me i would punch him in the head over and over again and tell him to get his own fucking life. Like your privacy should not be in jeopardy because of your little brother.
    -MBP

10. Default

you need 2 hands to type your new password in... this will make your brother look at your right hand while you type 12345 with the number pad. and with your left hand type a letter before hand so your new password would be like a12345
    see how long it takes him to crack it... it should be fun for you. if he does crack it add another letter!