Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: nyc admin abusing

1. Default nyc admin abusing

nyc perma banned me from zombie mod for no reason, i was banned a week ago and i tried coming in and i was still banned. All i did was play one song on my mic and he didnt even mute me. He didnt even tell me to be quiet, he just banned me. Nyc ur a jackass u no that?

2. Default

Why were you banned a week ago? Weren't you an amdin too?

Playing here for so long you should already know the fucking rules.

3. Default

It wasn't me. What was the admins name ? Im not NYC Im NYS but the closest admin to that is me. Again, it wasnt me.

4. Default

I need your steam ID so I can unban you.

5. Default

don't confuse new york corrections with new york sapolinas.

6. Default Who's the son of a bitch.

Yeh who ever banned you has a grudge on you, but i will look for this sob and have a talk with his dumb ass, you were a great admin and a terrific player of the community. IVE never seen you do anything wrong. So who ever ban apo should be delt with.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Yeh who ever banned you has a grudge on you, but i will look for this sob and have a talk with his dumb ass, you were a great admin and a terrific player of the community. IVE never seen you do anything wrong. So who ever ban apo should be delt with.
    get a room

next time report this in proper format

do NOT insult our mmebers. as you can see, it was a mistake jackass.

great kid to the server, comes on the forums and starts insulting our clan members and he didnt even do shit lol...

8. Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    get a room

next time report this in proper format

do NOT insult our mmebers. as you can see, it was a mistake jackass.

great kid to the server, comes on the forums and starts insulting our clan members and he didnt even do shit lol...
    Were married..... he usually blows me when i want him to. So the room joke, was so unneeded.

he also said nyc, is their someone using nys name? who knows...

but wait till zer0 or someone with better evidence to see who did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Were married..... he usually blows me when i want him to. So the room joke, was so unneeded.

he also said nyc, is their someone using nys name? who knows...

but wait till zer0 or someone with better evidence to see who did it.
    Yes I would like to see whoever did it with an apology afterwards.

10. Default

im sorry holy... its just im from california, and we're not use to gays... i never anticipate anyone actualy being gay. i didnt mean to offend you, please accept.

nys, is also known as nyco, which is long for nyc, he pretty much has EVERY abreviated name which includes NY in it... lol