Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Turn off zombie classes on certain maps or remove the maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    This. We use to win this map with a high % way back with all the classes that we currently have. It's just the mentality of people in the server anymore. No one works together and everything is usually fail.
    100& agree

Well I'm not going to ask for remove of this map,atix and 4away tunnel are just aw some since they used to be my fav maps.

I know the map can be won ofcourse it can but you will need good group with people who know what there doing. but these days it's just really hard.

What I can do if people don't mind is that I might remove the light pole that zombies use to prenuke, saves us admins a slack of constantly being police men. and but i don;t think people would want this, that i might edit some spots make them slightly better for cading, not too much but just to give the zombies harder time.

Ps also can change the map making at a ze lol, but that is the same as disabling zm classes.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

Go for it, I'll test and try it.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones