Thread: Dj Pandas App

1. Default Dj Pandas App

Minecraft name: dragonzzzzm (Dont ask why its different, its my login name for accounts that easy for me

Why do you want to join?:Its a fun server and i was there when the 2nd one finally opened, and built a house on that server in rezel's town, built a Sky forest and helped around

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s):Nothing really special, a good 2 rollercoasters, one above ground one below. A underwater Castle, filled with brick floor on a regular server.

What type of server are you interested in?:any to all.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?:yes, people destroyed your stuff and it was boring rebuilding stuff to be destroyed

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since alpha

Last edited by Dj panda; 05-31-2012 at 06:09 PM.

2. Default

Accepted

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

3. Default

Manually re-added you. Let me know if it works or not (You can PM me on the forums or add me on Steam.)

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.