Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

1. Default

Nub-Shtrike IS GUILTY OF HACKING, WITHOUT ANY DOUBT!
    i witnessed him and his partner hacking on several occasions, throughout two day period. Unfortunately enough there were no admins around to report their actions sooner than today. With over many many years of my own personal experiences in CSS, it was clear to me that these guyes were hacking without any shame and regret (bunch of teenage outkasts)
    Good Job C.O!

2. Default

In addition... I witnessed many instances of pre-firing... I know that you can use radar/awesome headphones to know where people are at and then pre-fire... but both of them would come around a corner aiming at the head... it is one thing to prefire and another to prefire at someone's head...
    ... I apologize if this is incoherent... i've been drink and through a weird chain of events have lost a good amount of blood tonight...

... regardless these two hacked AND copied the names of danimal and strike which is against the rules... even if they weren't hacking they should be punished for impersonating another member of the ibis community...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

If he is in a team that well known for hacking, then you must think he hacking aswell why else would some one join a team of hackers if they do not hack. So I say, keep him banned for joining hackers, and siding with hackers.

4. Default

Well damn you all really think we hack.
    Numerous times i told them (Socrates and Teq) to record demos after they would whine about shit and still they didnt. So what is this shit about us not wanting demo's recorded.
    We were not venting, we live in the same dorm. I dont fucking look on his screen to see where someone is, thats gay, i give people the same chance as me. Also note that we were rarely dead therefore could not free spectate as much as you would like to think we were.
    Nor did we steal peoples names. His name is Dan. >>> DANIMAL. not uncommon name. my name is Nub-Shtrike, how is that copying STRIKE? ive had this name for at least 7 years.
    The "team" known for hacking actually just consists of me, danimal, and nubshauce (who played as [NAKED] Paper Bullets). So i didnt "join hackers" or "Side with hackers" as Pink put it.
    Truth is, we dont hack, i was actually "permabanned" earlier but for some reason it reset, so i decided to try my luck again, to no avail the players in the server are of the recurring sub-par skill.

I dont know how to respond to someone accusing us of hacking when we simply dont. lol sorry but we dont 'toggle' or any of that shit, we just fucking play.

5. Default

you stop Whining
    and face it your banned until stated otherwise.

oh and Ive been playing since 2000 and i still suck that don't mean Shit

6. Default

i have a pretty modest proposal if you guys dont mind
    it would clear up any doubts and justify my actions...

would you guys let me play again for a while when theres actually some people in the server, except i will be recording via FRAPS and also be recording in-game.

if not, ok, but it would clear all doubt. i just dont want to be permabanned, because i like your server.

7. Default

Sure but we have to see what everyone else mentioned. The prefiring Headshots which without hacks are really impossible.

8. Default

ok wow fraps really reduces system performance lol
    i have a athlon x2 dual core 3.0 ghz, and 8800gts nividia card with 2 gigs of ram.
    maybe trying to record at 1650x1080 not the best idea. haha.
    just thought of another idea though i can have Danimal spectate me 1st person and fraps from his computer therefore no performance reduction on my end, almost the real thing! and vice versa.

whenever you guys want to play just tell me; account name on Steam is "L34f" and friends name is "[NAKED] Nub-Shtrike" i believe.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965201195
    Last edited by Nub-shtrike; 11-16-2008 at 11:54 AM.

9. Arrow

Archive has been analyzed, this user is supposed to be perma banned for walling/ghosting. He was banned in June, there must have been an error and he was some how unbanned. In addition it is very very likely that he was ghosting this time with his friends but over vent instead of at the same house. I do know that the player he was ghosting with is in the same city, at the very least.

This player shall remain banned

Shall we motion to place this clan on the perma ban watch list to further protect the servers?

10. Default

umm i already told you that he is my dorm room-mate... lol
    and we werent dead enough to ghost effectively.
    nor were we on vent.
    and there was never a demo recorded of me in the archives i dont believe.

so why not just let me clear the situation up by playing in the server WHILE frapsing, to show that we dont hack. such a simple solution to a problem that can be easily truncated.
    Last edited by Nub-shtrike; 11-16-2008 at 03:16 PM.