Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ban Appeal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Ban Appeal

Name in Game: Nub-Shtrike
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:2467733
    Who banned you: Not sure (maybe Garry, he seemed to be the only one with <ibis.a> on)
    When:4:20 eastern
    Where:IBIS #1
    Why banned:No reason given...

Other/Reason to unban:
    I know all of the server rules, have played here before, yet i got banned on the spot today for no reason.
    As far as i know you need a demo to ban someone, and no demo was recorded of me.
    (/\) Socrates and Nihilist kept whining and going back and forth about how i wallhack blah blah blah.

those two are complete fucking noobs.
    i shot a guy through a box where the bomb was planted because i HEARD him defuse. and they say i hack.
    i headshot someone around the corner because he is RUNNING the whole time. they say i hack.

i really wouldnt care if i got banned if 1) wear headphones and 2) record a demo.

i hate appealing bans, why cant people just not whine so much?
    sorry for wasting your time if you really do think i hack though.
    No admin pulled me aside to even talk to me previously.
    Ive been playing this game almost 10 years (cs began in '99ish) and i hope that deserves some credit.

2. Default

You were in the pub earlier today too. You and your friend danimal (not the danimal whose a regular... these two had a tag, i think it was [naked]) were both walling. There were multiple times when you both tracked players through walls. When you two were on opposite teams on de_rush (i think thats the map) you were actually following eachother through the wall.

... It wasn't random and it wasn't a couple noobs complaining. I don't know if Rico got a demo but I know he was pretty suspicious of you guys.

And according to the stats you just started playing on this server yesterday
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=15897

and danimal's stat page (so you know which one I'm talking about)
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=15949
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

There was previously [naked] Clan members band from ibs servers for hacking before, I'm sure Zero will remember too, so I Reallly don't believe a word he said.

4. Default

guess the ban stands even without a demo?
    not much i can do to defend myself when there is no demo, only accusations.
    all i can say is that i dont hack... ive been playing this game forever, and hacking is not a way to have fun.
    i mean i was never inconsistent with my skill level so i dont see where there could be accusations, my aim is good, logic good, teamwork is good too... then just accused of walling because i use everything to figure out where someone is... radar, teammates, sounds, broken windows etc...

oh well, i wont bother you guys any more then ive been in this situation enough times- peace.

5. Default

A demo is needed for a perma ban

6. Default

I will note that there stats are suspicious but he was doing well even when the other player was on. I can say that if 1-2 more of there clan members are perma banned on the servers we will just ban the entire clan under the assumption that they are all hacking.

7. Default

Actually I remember when the other peeps with the NAKED tag were banned. I think I still have demos of them. So I agree with Dual about not trusting them

8. Default

you stop Whining
    and face it your banned until stated otherwise.

oh and Ive been playing since 2000 and i still suck that don't mean Shit

9. Default

i have a pretty modest proposal if you guys dont mind
    it would clear up any doubts and justify my actions...

would you guys let me play again for a while when theres actually some people in the server, except i will be recording via FRAPS and also be recording in-game.

if not, ok, but it would clear all doubt. i just dont want to be permabanned, because i like your server.

10. Default

Sure but we have to see what everyone else mentioned. The prefiring Headshots which without hacks are really impossible.