Thread: Format for Requesting Bans

1. Default Format for Requesting Bans

Follow this simple format for requesting a ban on someone who has broken the rules.

Offender: (Put the person's exact Minecraft name here.)
    Time: (We have logs.. I think? Right.. Rezel?...Right?......)
    Why: (Use this to explain why this person should be banned. What did they do, why did they do it, how did they do it?)
    Proof: (Use this to post videos, screen shots, or logs. It increases the chance of someone getting banned.)
    Other: (Use this for any addition information you'd like to add.)

Offender:
    Time:
    Why:
    Proof:
    Other:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default Ban Rage Phil

Rage Phil abuses his power a lot. Almost as bad as Rezel.
    He will slay, slap, and ban people that bugs him. Those people that he abuse do follow the rules.
    Rage will just do whatever he feels like, he will slap himself to escape death, he will slay admins for no reason and best of all he nade breaks a lot.
    One example is I was playing Ze Sorrento map and I was a cts and i wanted to become a zombie cause 1 they are more fun to play and 2 we had to many afker zombies.
    So just before the zombies spawned he slayed me. After I kinda flipped him off he banned me. I give cts enough time to run and w.e they need to do.
    And before that he was slapping me for no reason just another way of abusing his power. He almost slapped me off to the water were I would have died.
    So someone please look into that kid cause I played this server for about 6months and I never had any abuse till I meet him and Rezel.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    He will slay, slap, and ban people that bugs him. Those people that he abuse do follow the rules.
    Rage will just do whatever he feels like, he will slap himself to escape death, he will slay admins for no reason and best of all he nade breaks a lot.
    One example is I was playing Ze Sorrento map and I was a cts and i wanted to become a zombie cause 1 they are more fun to play and 2 we had to many afker zombies.
    So just before the zombies spawned he slayed me. After I kinda flipped him off he banned me. I give cts enough time to run and w.e they need to do.
    And before that he was slapping me for no reason just another way of abusing his power. He almost slapped me off to the water were I would have died.
    So someone please look into that kid cause I played this server for about 6months and I never had any abuse till I meet him and Rezel.
    a few things.

1) this is the minecraft section, and i HIGHLY doubt they have ze_sorrento_escape on there

2) rezel doesn't abuse. period.

3) you don't request admins get banned unless they are hacking. you can post admin abuse though, in the proper section

4) you're not allowed to force yourself to spawn as a zombie. that's considered rank manipulation. thus, any slays were justified.

5) you disrespected not only an admin, but a clan member. that's a no-no.

6) 6 months. nice. rezel's been here at LEAST 3 years. he's an old person.

7) you put this in the wrong section, and yet it's out of format even for the minecraft ban requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Your pushing the wrong buttons with that post, I suggest you figure out who not to piss of before you end up unable to play here anymore.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.