Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's the verdict on bunnyhopping?

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Bhop easy? Fuck off, I can only go two steps. If it was easy, everyone would do it. It is very unintuitive and has a rather unnatural feel to it.
    +1

Gotta admit it's gotten easier, but definitely not so much that it requires no skill. Also, if we made a zclass that was BETTER than the ones we currently have (ex: increase longjump), you'd have to make the overall hitbox for the head MASSIVE and have the knockback pretty high to coponsate for the overwhelming advantages it would have for us proficient bhoppers out there. Add in the fact that we have YET to teach our players to SHOOT WHILE WALKING on escape maps, it would be too much of a shock to beginner players, therefore decreasing player activity because of the power imbalance. ...Just no, lol... least not until we work out other issues
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

2. Angry Bhoppin

It does take alot of time to become a good bunny hopper how ever you can tell when someone is using a Bhop scrip or is just good at BhopN and in the last 2-3 weeks we have had 2 people that have been using scrips..

3. Default

I do say make one zombie class for b-hop or remove it all togheter. this zombie hop and the hitbox out of the physics thing is pretty annoying.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

If u see a zombie that can bunny hop they have low health and high knockback to begin with so just watch ur back on escape maps if ur last in line that's all I can say

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWBAKA View Post
    If u see a zombie that can bunny hop they have low health and high knockback to begin with so just watch ur back on escape maps if ur last in line that's all I can say
    1) All zombies can b-hop

2) Please stop necroing this thread, when a thread is dead for two months its a dead topic.

6. Default

Bhopping is an art. You have to master that shit to be known for it.

I think I will bring this thread up again in 3 month if it had not been posted in again.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Bhopping is an art. You have to master that shit to be known for it.

I think I will bring this thread up again in 3 month if it had not been posted in again.
    omg wtf, on most servers it being called cheating and on this server is being called art lmao. b-hop is fucking easy jesus christ what is next is zipping ur own pants is also an art.
    Last edited by Rezel; 11-21-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: oops accident

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

8. Default

I'm pretty sure we've ruled this over and over as a its NOT illegal... Maynard, Anex, and I have given our verdict about bhopping None of us see anything wrong with it...

omg wtf, on most servers it being called cheating and on this server is being called art lmao. b-hop is fucking easy jesus christ what is next is zipping ur own pants is also an art.
    Do we look like other servers to you? I'm pretty sure our name says IBIS not some other server.

Bhopping with scrips are illegal. Bindings are fine.
    kk thx.
    Closed.
    Last edited by Rezel; 11-21-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.