Thread: New Website update

1. Default New Website update

I have made some changes to my test site. I also made it so that I can quickly change the fonts ect really quickly so that I can make adjustments as needed.

This is what I have so far please comment:

2. Default

I personally think the font is too big on the nav and I also think that it could look better if I used the font from the left side of the site. However I do like the font that is used on the right side headers.

I will also note that the new font used is the one from the forums and that those nav objects are rollovers.

Please post your comments, so I can make it look awesome

3. Default

im srry zero it looks kinda kiddy and looks unorginized

4. Default

the header should be much smaller yes.
    and what is the yellow thing in between the guns? can you try taking it out?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    A knife...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

Do not worry as the colors are being used so that I can see what cells are affected by programing changes. To have a better understanding of the layout please see this website as they use the same 3 pane distribution. http://www.bit-tech.net/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    A dildo.
    -MBP

8. Default

I assume that by header you really mean the nav menu?

9. Default

no I figured the header was " ibis gaming". haven't done this for 8 years I can't remember.