Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fate/zero

Quote Originally Posted by Bane of Soldiers View Post
    I don't remember if it was noted in the anime adaption since it was one of my first shows + it was last October, but the VN shows that the characters themselves find it odd that the next Holy Grail War in Fate/Stay Night started only 10, and not 60, years after the war shown in Fate/Zero.

I removed most of the spoilers (it would only be spoiler material if you hadn't watched Fate/Stay Night) but I left in some content that I feel no one would ever figure out by just watching the animes and have no prior knowledge of the Type-Moon franchise's universes. Like stuff that I didn't even know lol. This is from the Type Moon Wiki:

Which reminds me that we should get one of those "spoiler" tags like some other forums do. Please ZERO? lol :3
    yes spolier tabs

id like to think that Fate/stay nights early summonings were a result of masters forcing the summoning process? maybe? hmmmmm
    oh well, ill keep watching.
    Personal reform

2. Default

No think of what occured at the last ep of fate/zero everything is explained.

The key is it all comes down to mana once the grail has enough it then activates.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No think of what occured at the last ep of fate/zero everything is explained.

The key is it all comes down to mana once the grail has enough it then activates.
    Which could be an explanation as to why it came early.

"""SPOILER"""

There being a "servant" around after the grail wars that time with a master who longs to summon, it makes sense that it comes early. Even more sense when you add what caster was doing in fate/stay night. This is one of those series i wish went on forever, 124145 seasons long.

all done here, off to watch a "talked about" anime, Spice and wolf.
    Personal reform