Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Server stats

Default Server stats

How does the server calculate skill level on the server? I was ranked 6 one day, then 2 maps later I was ranked 2. Then lately my skill has been going down even if I go like 25-7 during a map.

2. Default

Figured I would use this thread instead of starting a new one. I have noticed since 12-31-14 that this Server isn't keeping stats for some reason. Just a lil FYI if anyone cares.

3. Default

I thought the same thing, but as of lately, my rank has been going down instead of up, so I'm not sure.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vivid View Post
    I thought the same thing, but as of lately, my rank has been going down instead of up, so I'm not sure.
    What gun do you use, Do you die more than amount of kills, and do you stay in spec a lot?

5. Default

Your rank goes down when other people pass you in ranking.

Also, my rank has disappeared twice after getting to 30 and then going back to the home of GG. I gave up trying to retain it.

6. Default

I am permanently stuck between 25 and 32 regardless of running multiple 20-0 games in a row. It has been that way for two years.

7. Default

When I say "go down", I mean get better. A few months ago I was ranked in the 20s, then it went up to the 80s. As of lately, it's been going down, and I'm now at 7 or 8. If you look at the stats for the pub, I don't know how the first two people got the stats they have. Look at the first persons amount of kills / deaths, yet they have 18000 skill points. The HS % is also strange IMO.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vivid View Post
    When I say "go down", I mean get better. A few months ago I was ranked in the 20s, then it went up to the 80s. As of lately, it's been going down, and I'm now at 7 or 8. If you look at the stats for the pub, I don't know how the first two people got the stats they have. Look at the first persons amount of kills / deaths, yet they have 18000 skill points. The HS % is also strange IMO.
    Usually your rank will be posted beside your join date on here. See mine? right there in the top right corner of my box? see it? no not there, more right.

9. Default

That's weird, where's mine? Also, it says 72 for you, but if I hover over it it says 138 :P.

Nevermind, I had to add my steam ID. Look at that lovely rank
    Last edited by vivid; 05-07-2015 at 08:33 AM.

10. Default

You need to add your steam id to your forum profile. You should find it under general settings. Click on Forum Actions located at the top of the page and then click on General Settings.