Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: disappearance of admins? <ibis.a>

1. Default disappearance of admins? <ibis.a>

(this only applies to ibis zm)

i finally found the time to continue playing css again!! and i got to admit its a addicted as hell... anywho... for the last 3 days i noticed something very shocking the server is almost never full now... and i noticed a lack of admins... like no lie there can be anywhere from 6-12 hours before an admin even appear.. due to the lack of admins i notice a crap load of people console buy awps... how they did it? no clue...

btw what ever did happened to the large amount of people on the server with the <ibis.a> tag? and did any rules change since september? if not i might buy the admin subscription again
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

Default Im back, oblivion is my home dawg

Oblivion!!!!!!!!
    its lt.ramboo!
    i missed you so much dude.
    i just got back from iraq and i survived
    ppl will say hes just saying crap but i got my leg shot clean off so they let me retire.
    im kinda sad but im getting fitted for a prostetic leg in december 17th but until then im the 1 legged asshole.
    lol so im just saying im back and noone mess with oblivion. and zero i might get my admin back sometime when i can get my computer to run css correctly.
    so tell everyone im back plz guys.
    cya oblivion, rambo out

3. Arrow

Here is our admin gains and losses from September until now:

Sept
    Gained: 12
    Lost: 14
    Oct
    Gained: 6
    Lost: 22
    Nov
    Gained: 6
    Lost: 7

Last 3 months net loss: 19

Now there is the effect of the recession if I ever saw one.... (luckily I planned for this)

Logically I am not worried as you have stated now there are way to few admins and thus the value of admin has increased and this will result in new subscriptions. I expect a 50% net turnaround by January.

4. Default

ok count me in.. ill re subscribe to admin by next week..

sorry to disappoint you lt.rambo but im not Oblivion D:.. im just =WEEMAN=
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    ok count me in.. ill re subscribe to admin by next week..

sorry to disappoint you lt.rambo but im not Oblivion D:.. im just =WEEMAN=
    he was talking about me. zero deleted my message cuz it might have been offensive, sry about that zero.

6. Default

Actually it was MBP, and yes it would have been better if I would have not seen that. You all know that I want and like to hear any problems or complaints right away so that I can find solutions. Not so that they can be used willingly or not to fulfill personal agendas.

I might as well post this here: I will be back on sometime late Saturday, I am going out of town for Thanksgiving but I will be bringing my main system. Everything should run normal once I am set backup although you should expect normal holiday delays.

7. Default

Not coming from me, but i was told that people stopped playing ZM due to problems within the community and the server.

For me personally, i still enjoy it i just been inactive building a few maps for my freinds server... And plan to be back in ZM asap.

Ill show some pictures this weekend of how their comming along if you like.

I plan to be on Zm server this weekend to.

PLUS get rid of the boring, terrible maps, and maybe make admin cheaper, to 8-9 bucks a month?

Just suggestions, but other then that it's all good.

PLUS add a deathmatch, a jailbreak server and the community will get larger, due to these servers bring in alot of new people and alot of competitive action.

- peace -
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

im just busy with other thigngs and poor so i stopped paying for admin...i troll the forums tho.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMatic View Post
    im just busy with other thigngs and poor so i stopped paying for admin...i troll the forums tho.
    i miss you mafia ='[

10. Default

Yea. There was (maybe not anymore) waaaay too much drama here for my liking. I decided to take a break from IBIS. I'll say this though, IBIS is still home to the best vanilla cs (pub server) and ZM servers in all of CS:S. If the pub wasn't so empty I'd play there more often.