Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin help + Not working

1. Default Admin help + Not working

Hey, I just bought admin, and was wondering, how could I only make my subscription go to 1 month only?
    If I can't, how can I stop my subscription?
    Thanks.

EDIT: My admin isn't working too, I heard from other players that it kicks in in the next map change and it has been 2 map changes already.
    In my subscriptions area, it says I don't have any subscriptions, when I just bought admin.
    Help?
    Last edited by Stan; 07-03-2012 at 02:03 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Hey, I just bought admin, and was wondering, how could I only make my subscription go to 1 month only?
    If I can't, how can I stop my subscription?
    Thanks.
    cancel it through paypal. but why just a month?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Well, I would love to have more then a month, but I just can't afford it. Just would be nice to actually help people, and slay those who break the rules.
    Thanks for the help.

4. Default

You have the cancel the recurring payment through paypal then buy it again when the month is over.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    You have the cancel the recurring payment through paypal then buy it again when the month is over.
    Thanks.
    I'm a paypal noob, how do I do that?

6. Default

You will see something that says 'recuring payment ibis' click it and just read through the stuff.

7. Default

Also I can confirm that your admin should be working. Is your steam id STEAM_0:1:42847436

I saved your account again encase that was the issue.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    You will see something that says 'recuring payment ibis' click it and just read through the stuff.
    Ah, okay.
    Just one last thing.
    My admin isn't working.
    I heard from players that it would kick in in about a map change.
    Well it's been 2 map changes, just wondering, what is the aprox time for the admin to kick in?

9. Default

Wait 1 map change after I have synced your account which I did when I saved it again. If it still does not work then let me know

10. Default

Thanks, it worked, very appreciated.