1. Default

negative. still just says Enemy:

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

dang... never mind then...
    you'd think someone would know what the issue is... brett and i have totally different skins, only a couple in common... add that to the new guy here having the same issue and ppl online, i doubt its just the same skin...
    i used casey's config before on my other computer and some of the configs i used it on my current computer just to optimise my fps a LITTLE...
    anyone else used that? im trying to find common shit between us all...

also, the show target id that the new guy posted above (also in my list of commands) caused my game to fuck up big time, i would see players standing still in the middle of the map, i shoot the fuck out of them and they dnt take damage bcos ...well.. they'r eNOT THERE... they are invis someone else... even after i rejoined etc...
    when i turned off the hud_showtargetid thing, everything went back to normal...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Bit of a bump but this issue also happens to me. I see people cadebreak all the time and sometimes, even though I get a nice, clear look at a player for 2-3 seconds, their name won't pop up. I am using default settings, no skins or anything. It sucks to have to go through the demo just to find out who the player was.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Biodiversity View Post
    Bit of a bump
    over 2 years...this must be close to a record.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I hear deleting your windows folder helps.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain