Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For the love of F#(%!^& GOD! Read This BEFORE Applying

1. Default

The favre approves.

also, i'm impressed chef. A primarily zmod admin worth a shit sounds like old times

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Whytboiz always will be the clan (RIP Kid)

Were throwing hint's at everyone as to what we are basically looking at. Our application process is very complex and it does take months. We are not trying to give out the <ibis> tag to just anyone. To even receive this tag is an honor. Your entire time and life gets depicted in this process.

This is not for the faint of heart. I may support an application but when I give someone permission to list me as a reference, it mean's that I am putting my name and reputation on the line for that person.

IBIS for blood and honor!
    Haha yup. I have been patiently waiting in line for my turn to be considered, although, I'm still not sure if women are allowed in clan! LOL.... Steamer has been waiting since 2008. He has always been a good part of this community and hasnt fucked up at all. He is the example of what a clan member applicant should be. Just take that into mind when thinking you should have some form of entitlement when applying.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Steamer and Owns do have my recommendations as well!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Good job on the guide.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy IBIS. Put in some effort, make yourself known, and don't expect instant gratification.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    The favre approves.

also, i'm impressed chef. A primarily zmod admin worth a shit sounds like old times
    Much appreciated ^_^. I can't tell you how much I want to see Zmod up and running like the old times... like many people here, that was my gateway drug to IBIS. Hoping we can work out some beneficial changes to make to the server to get players to act like teammates as opposed to chickens... with their heads cut off... and with semi-automatic rifles... very dangerous combinations >.<
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

6. Default

Zombie mod is nothing like it was back in its first year. THOSE were the fun times. I can never forget that. I basically ruled the server with my abusive powers lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Zombie mod is to IBIS as Alabama is to America. Lol jk, I'm not that mean. Still not a ZM person what-so-ever.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Zombie mod is nothing like it was back in its first year. THOSE were the fun times. I can never forget that. I basically ruled the server with my abusive powers lol
    Hahaha........ That is true, it will never be, but is still fun at times.

Thanks owns, hitman, everyone. Also this is one good fucking topic, If anything, yes chef is/was one of the better Zmod admins, and makes some pretty damn good guides.

ZM is a huge factor to IBIS's success. Many many people have started there. Believe it or not, it has brought many very good people to this community (and dumb fuck hilarious ones), this is why I really never down it. I still frequently play it, it just takes a heavier hand to deal with all the shit that goes on there. Most the other servers are dealing with hacks, this one is more of a fucking soap opera. The shit does call for good times though, and many lol's.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

I used to play on ibis long time ago, but I remember back then the connections was not so good as now, I still had it in my history I think because of that is when I returned.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

10. Default

Also: No Blacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/