Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Carmichal's app.

1. Default

Don't worry. The line between special and special ED is often blurred here, lol.

I +1 you because basically everything you said to me in my app about not being a whore etc etc...

Also, you're on the right track and make 100% more effort than many who have been here for a while.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

+1

refrence boobs post in ownsy's app.

lol i still cant believe people still think your name is michelle, judah...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    +1

refrence boobs post in ownsy's app.

lol i still cant believe people still think your name is michelle, judah...
    hey, i have the right to call her michele bcos thats how she started... most importantly bcos i cant fucking spell charmicael for the life of me without checking the forums (yes, i didnt check now) , so i just say michele:P

also, i can call you drunk ass gay faggot if i wanted to. I wont, bcos i would get my ass raped before i could say :

<3 u rape, still gd luck to carmichea...fuck it! MICHELE.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    hey, i have the right to call her michele bcos thats how she started... most importantly bcos i cant fucking spell charmicael for the life of me without checking the forums (yes, i didnt check now) , so i just say michele:P

also, i can call you drunk ass gay faggot if i wanted to. I wont, bcos i would get my ass raped before i could say :

charmicael .. but you still spelled it wrong.....................

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

Remeber these three words

CAR-MIC-HAL

6. Default

That picture... It has resurfaced, I feel it must be used again in the near future.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    That picture... It has resurfaced, I feel it must be used again in the near future.
    I concur
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

just following a crowd.

9. Default

yeah you can close this too .