Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carmichal's app.

1. Default Carmichal's app.

Some would think it is Michelle, but that's not true. However, it will work for now.

In game name:
    Carmichal

Weapons of choice:
    AK, Deagle... KNIFE! Headshots are my specialty.

Maps:
    Deagle, lego mafia, lego space tower.

Reason for app:
    Peer Pressure, don't do drugs kids. lol jk smoke a bowl!

I enjoy IBIS. I even go around saying I live here. I play multiple hours during the day, and have gotten to know most of the clan, regs, and admins. I actually gotten to know a few people quite well. I enjoy the people I play with, and I wouldn't trade any of the 'friends' I have made here for any amount of luxury. IBIS is kind of like a virtual home, and I probably sound like I am some sort of internet freak, but I don't give a fuck. No fucks at all.

I am a weird little space creature that thinks rules, and structure are awesome. It interest me how people react to them. Some people respect them while others disregard them completely. Then there are the ones who hold not only others to the high standard of the law, but also themselves. I am one of those people. I obviously have no issues with the rules since I have never been found guilty of admin abuse. I play fair no matter what. I won't take free kills, and I will never manipulate admin commands to get a better score.

Some people might say I'm a bitch, that maybe true, although I prefer the term blunt. I speak my mind, and I don't give two damns if you like it or not. Don't be fooled I never go out of the way to do this, there is ALWAYS A REASON.

Experience:
    I have been playing C:SS since I was 15, that means almost 6 years.
    I joined IBIS just shy of a year ago. I have had admin almost the entire time I have been here, and I'm sure I do a damn good job.

Contact info:
    Steam works great I'm almost always on it. Or shoot me a Pm. I live on the forums.

About me:
    I'm 20 years old born November 30th to strict military officers. That's probably where I get my passion for structure.
    I love animals, fuck with an animal, and I'll bleed you out ^^.
    I'm currently a pre-psych major, but considering changing to something based in science instead.
    I realized unless I like the person their problems just annoy me. I would kill to work in cryogenics (shit's baller.)
    I most like will end up as a computer science/math major.

Additional comments:
    So yes this app maybe a bit early, but what's the harm in putting my foot in the door? I'll be here waiting. Please, if you are going to take the the time to respond do so with a purpose.
    Last edited by Carmichal; 07-10-2012 at 01:54 AM.

2. Default

What about rules/laws you think are wrong? Im not saying disregard all rules, just argue the ones you think are wrong.
    I dont see how you can not have issues with rules just because you have not been found to break them. I for one think our spray rules in some areas are way to strict, and bring it up almost every time there is a discussion about them.

But anyways Ill give you a plus one for what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Well I think the rules are just a bit loose.

Pros: Some things that wouldn't fit into the specific category in a rule, but is still very offensive can be dealt with.

Cons: Episodes of confusion, and poor judgement calls can occur.

IMO the pros out weigh the cons.

But thanks for the +1

4. Default

I think that I only gave out two recommendations during my time here apart from the +1 but as a reference point, she can list me as a reference and I totally support this application.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Full support, stern, level headed, and doesn't take shit from idiots. Follows and enforces rules, also is active in community and servers. +1
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

She has my +1 for the next ula spot that opens up.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Open-minded, intelligent, level headed, and interprets the rules appropriately. I can +1 this app with confidence.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 07-10-2012 at 04:35 PM.

8. Default

great attitude. been a rocky road recently with players trolling her, but she's handled it like a champ. +1

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

ok here's the thing.
    michele is smart, strict but fun at the same time. she doesnt take bs, she has been trolled by many, agreed, simply because she was a girl, but she has proven herself to be more level headed than 80% of anyone here.she can be a dick sometimes (no pun intended) but she means well.

the only thing that I want to way in is that, she can be a bit hasty when making ban decisions, reflected by her right/wrong ratio on failed bans.
    she needs to train her eye more on hackers bcos in order to get into clan you have to be ULA first. (dont worry, i used to be the worst hacker spotter around, and im still not the best, but i did come a long way thanks for spasm , steamr, research and patience.)

all in all, she just needs to be more patient and ask high level (or more experienced) admins to join her in game and weigh in on bans. I do that all the time, i ask ppl in when im tired of watching someone or going nuts confused, and we are more than happy to drop everything and come watch a hacker... well , i am anyway

One other thing is that, the more you take on power, the more you take on responsability, the threshold of fucking up on bans (hacks or disrespect etc) and having valued community members (*cough* maymay *cough*) weigh in to either prove u right, or prove you wrong, greatly diminishes. The higher you get, the more careful you need to be, the more objective too. And so far, you have handled the 'girl trolling" well for now, but the higher you get, the more people would wanna fuck around with u for the lolz, and the stronger you need to be.

i have to +1 you for trying your best, and striving to be better. Keep up the good work, you're on the right track.

In a few months i will update my vote, to see how you're fairing (not that my opinion means anything, but just for the heck of it ).
    gd luck!

(dont even dare mocking my long post, or im removing my +1 yo!)
    if i thought you have 0 potential, i would have never bothered even posting on your app whatsoever
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    ok here's the thing.
    michele is smart, strict but fun at the same time. she doesnt take bs, she has been trolled by many, agreed, simply because she was a girl, but she has proven herself to be more level headed than 80% of anyone here.she can be a dick sometimes (no pun intended) but she means well.

the only thing that I want to way in is that, she can be a bit hasty when making ban decisions, reflected by her right/wrong ratio on failed bans.
    she needs to train her eye more on hackers bcos in order to get into clan you have to be ULA first. (dont worry, i used to be the worst hacker spotter around, and im still not the best, but i did come a long way thanks for spasm , steamr, research and patience.)

all in all, she just needs to be more patient and ask high level (or more experienced) admins to join her in game and weigh in on bans. I do that all the time, i ask ppl in when im tired of watching someone or going nuts confused, and we are more than happy to drop everything and come watch a hacker... well , i am anyway

One other thing is that, the more you take on power, the more you take on responsability, the threshold of fucking up on bans (hacks or disrespect etc) and having valued community members (*cough* maymay *cough*) weigh in to either prove u right, or prove you wrong, greatly diminishes. The higher you get, the more careful you need to be, the more objective too. And so far, you have handled the 'girl trolling" well for now, but the higher you get, the more people would wanna fuck around with u for the lolz, and the stronger you need to be.

i have to +1 you for trying your best, and striving to be better. Keep up the good work, you're on the right track.

In a few months i will update my vote, to see how you're fairing (not that my opinion means anything, but just for the heck of it ).
    gd luck!

(dont even dare mocking my long post, or im removing my +1 yo!)
    if i thought you have 0 potential, i would have never bothered even posting on your app whatsoever
    Ah thank you Cyber, for the most part I agree I am not the best hacker catcher.

With more power does come more people wanting to troll. However, I never taken bull shit nor will I ever. I can handle it. Looking forward to seeing your post in a few months.

Also thanks to everyone who has replied I feel kind of special. okay, maybe super special. BUT NOT SPECIAL ED. XD
    Last edited by Carmichal; 07-10-2012 at 08:32 PM.