Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just to point out

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    What? Dude I have had deep discussion with dual and nysco and whyte (god rest his soul) along with...ya know r@pe being a very close friend of mine. I know all of the old school admins...like I don't see why you wouldn't think i know these pople we gamed in for months together all the time back in the day..you don't think I have ways of getting ahold of em?

I even talk to rico on occasion...though that's less and less these days.

here's a news flash. NYS and DUAL quit clan. Whyt has passed away (god bless)and they haven't regularly been here in like several years.. so the fact you're bringing up conversations with the 3 of them like it's relevant is just beyond asinine.

Rape is still around though, and he's good people.

this isn't 3-4 years ago, realize that, please.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

yeah I guess I'm just not up for this then. 11 dollars a month may seem piddly to you and congratz for that but I live on my own go to college and still work and have a car payment and cel...well you get the idea. Paying to be in a clan is also asanine and I got a bridge I can sell ya too in the sahara desert for 20 bucks. Oh and you'll be able to spruce it up all nice and shiny and spend loads of money into it just to have a camel pass over it once in awhile. But it's obvious all you guys care about is the cash so ...gl. Last post I make on the subject and I hope people wisen up that this is an already 7ish (no I didn't look up the exact dates nazis) game and right about when you might be clan..lol your going to be playing CS:S 2. Oh we will just upgrade the servers...yep heard that a bunch of times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    yeah I guess I'm just not up for this then. 11 dollars a month may seem piddly to you and congratz for that but I live on my own go to college and still work and have a car payment and cel...well you get the idea. Paying to be in a clan is also asanine and I got a bridge I can sell ya too in the sahara desert for 20 bucks. Oh and you'll be able to spruce it up all nice and shiny and spend loads of money into it just to have a camel pass over it once in awhile. But it's obvious all you guys care about is the cash so ...gl. Last post I make on the subject and I hope people wisen up that this is an already 7ish (no I didn't look up the exact dates nazis) game and right about when you might be clan..lol your going to be playing CS:S 2. Oh we will just upgrade the servers...yep heard that a bunch of times too.
    Truly, a moron. ):

When you are the leader, then make changes to meet your expectations. This community is not some fancy pancy hand out democracy. Kneel before its dictating might.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Holding the admin position responsibly for an extended period displays the maturity and character that it takes to be in clan. you're showing right now that you don't have the maturity or proper character to be in ibis. I don't care who you are, I don't care who you know, i'm gonna call it like I see it. You are not fit for clan. i'm not the one who determines that but i've been getting to know the current members and you're just not the right guy. You're nothing like them, and you would cause a lot of problems because of it. move on. Enjoy this community or leave it, stirring up shit isn't proving anything other than the fact that you will never be clan. If that's what you want, you can't do it here. Sorry if it sounds like i'm stepping on clans yours with that but that's just how I see it.

Also you're paying to give yourself lung cancer instead of admin? Now whose fault is that?

That's probably been said before but I can't read the entire thread as i'm at work.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 07-12-2012 at 07:37 AM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    assassin let me point something out to you cause I know you've been here for a very long time. The IBIS clan isn't a popularity contest, fuck more people are more popular on the servers than I am. Yes it may take years to get into IBIS but let me tell you something I was only playing in the IBIS servers for a little over a year before I got accepted into the clan. Did I always have admin?? nope, did I always do the right thing towards making IBIS better? yup.

You have 2 options and they don't require money; A) you actually contribute to the community and I don't mean moneitary wise but actually engage and better the community instead of bitching how you have to spend money to be in a clan or B) GTFO.

Point anything out you want but you realize its not the regs and admins who actually let you in, its the clan that actually lets you in. all these regs and admins posting +1 on a app doesn't mean shit cause its the clan members opinons that matter.

Fuck I had to prove myself to NYS C.O. and DUAL even though whytboiz approved of me. But I did it and I got into clan.

If you don't like what I just said fine, fucking trying to help you but all you wanna do is bitch and whine so I'm gonna let you bitch and whine as someone who isn't in the IBIS clan.
    ... well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Yes Assassin,

I like you a lot. I really wish you would take the time to be more active on the forum, ban threads, etc.. because I think you would make a great addition to the community on the forum.
    I think if you were to show up more to the forum, you'd see a lot of people changing their opinion about you..forget the admin thing for now..just show up and be a part of the community..and try to enjoy it while you're at it, instead of stressing about what you cant do!
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-12-2012 at 11:35 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Paying for your admin shows that you are dedicated to this community and want to support it by giving up something for it. You are not paying for your admin, you are donating money to the server to support it and receiving admin as reward for your contribution. And as the others have said, if you are not willing to make that kind of commitment, try to find other ways to prove that you want to contribute to the community. This isn't a gaming clan in the sense that members are chosen by skill and tryouts, it is a brotherhood that the members have committed a part of their lives to in order to be accepted.

8. Default

We don't require people to have admin. If we see that they are dealing with the situations well, not crying for an admin to deal with some drama, and being an honest respectable community member who cares is a great plus.

But making a post like this does not help. We don't only look at people who pay for admin. We don't care for money, we don't get a slice of it. We take the money and help upkeep the servers. I know for a fact that Zero does not keep anything for himself, because he himself is a bafuggamakalakashaggatrimillionaire. He's doing this because this is his baby. He loves this community.

Once again, money isn''t everything, and if your having a hard time understanding it, then I'm sorry, the clan is not for you and you will never understand.

BTW: Whoever said that I hosted BBQ's to get into the clan, well guess what, I planned some but never got to make one! So yea suck on that.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Closed. I'm not willing to waste time with assassin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-