Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GG Rules

1. Default

How has mikey not seen that exploit. I cant even say I never used that exploit myself, I get shot at and hit 1 cause I dont know where.

I think holding a TK menu should be allowed. I never really becomes a problem as the longer you hold it the more likely some vote comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    How has mikey not seen that exploit. I cant even say I never used that exploit myself, I get shot at and hit 1 cause I dont know where.

I think holding a TK menu should be allowed. I never really becomes a problem as the longer you hold it the more likely some vote comes up.
    honestly? i dont personally mind holding the TK menu either. i dnt usually punish ppl for it in game, bcos there's no rule on it. i just call it out, saying "that was shitty lol", but i dnt deem it THAT problematic.
    if someone is recklesswith their kills, its their fault.

but i do however severely stress that something needs to be done regarding "holding the knife menu"... ive seen u pull that shit off stars:P , you and others. and or immediately press "1' when the enemy freaks u up around a corner,,, its currently a perfectly "legitimate" way to avoid getting killed when u cant tell where someone is shooting at u from ...currently there isnt a rule about it , thats why i call it "legitimate", and THAT's one of the reasons why i want a specific ruling on this (or avoid the ruling altogether and have zero force a default NO value after 3-5 seconds of ignoring the menu
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    have zero edit the vote menu program so that after 3 seconds of waiting, it automatically answers NO by default... so that this exploit doesnt get used.
    This for Knife Fight votes. ^ Agreed.

Also, I'm all for saving TK penalty for later. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default gg rules

hey we need to change the motd for the gg it says no excessive camping but that is open to opinon what excessive is

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RedNeck #Badaim View Post
    hey we need to change the motd for the gg it says no excessive camping but that is open to opinon what excessive is
    No, it's not open 2 opinion as one the rules clearly state the rule, and 2 Zero has stated several times the exact wording of the rule regarding camping.

unless the round is being prolonged, meaning there's like 2-3 people left and their camping, there is no reason for an admin 2 be doing or saying anything.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

what is the punishment for leaving and rejoining throughout the map?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Akoiah View Post
    what is the punishment for leaving and rejoining throughout the map?
    in wcs? None that i know of bcos leaving and rejoining has no benefit except maybe to fix stuck races like vagas and flyers when u swithed off... But in gg this is level manipulation and warrant in kick- 5-minute-ban etc but ONLY if it is 100% sure that it is obvious re-join for levels. So u need to watch that behaviour if it repeats and if they got a gain, and if they had ping spikes before making them go afk etc... Rly case by case scenario for gg, buut if proven level manipulation, punishment becomes exponentially gr8ter the more u did it.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    in wcs? None that i know of bcos leaving and rejoining has no benefit except maybe to fix stuck races like vagas and flyers when u swithed off... But in gg this is level manipulation and warrant in kick- 5-minute-ban etc but ONLY if it is 100% sure that it is obvious re-join for levels. So u need to watch that behaviour if it repeats and if they got a gain, and if they had ping spikes before making them go afk etc... Rly case by case scenario for gg, buut if proven level manipulation, punishment becomes exponentially gr8ter the more u did it.
    fuck kicking. slay them 2 rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

kicking actually perpetuates the rejoining and helps them even more.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

of course i am talking about gg because this is the gg rules thread lol but yeah. i think you guys should be stricter about this rule. i've seen people get killed early in the round, disconnect, rejoin, and get a new life (respawn). it's not just about the handicap. i have a demo