Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mics and kids

1. Default Mics and kids

there has been some false information going around and i'd like to clear it up, at least for those who read the forums.

there is no age requirement for using the mic. none. at all. ever. do not ban, do not mute, do not threaten either just because a kid wants to use his mic. of course, they must abide by the same rules as the rest of us; no spamming, excessive yelling, that kind of stuff. ibis is a friendly environment and if there's some straight g 8 year old who wants to use his mic sometimes then that's fuckin awesome and not something that should be punished. i'm not pointing fingers, i just don't want any admins enforcing this non-existent rule or threatening to do so.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Friendly? Ibis? How did you manage to fit those two words into a sentence?

At any rate Brett is correct, kids are fragile. Souls weak. If they wish to use there Mic let them.
    Personal reform

3. Default

I would point figures if I could remember who I was telling not to do this a few days ago.

4. Default

But the fucking prepubescent screeching of using a mic... -.-; I mean have you HEARD Demonsalad? But yeah >.> I know

Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    But the fucking prepubescent screeching of using a mic... -.-; I mean have you HEARD Demonsalad? But yeah >.> I know
    he is like the only active kid in our servers that isnt an obnoxious fuck like the rest.....
    Personal reform

6. Default

no, fuck that. if their voice is annoying, then that's that and they go without speaking. if they're not annoying, then they're free to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    he is like the only active kid in our servers that isnt an obnoxious fuck like the rest.....
    Agreed

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, fuck that. if their voice is annoying, then that's that and they go without speaking. if they're not annoying, then they're free to talk.
    I agreed. Alot of these kid abuse the Mic and there voice is so high its all most unbearable to play. But they don't abuse it they should be fine to use it

Besides, if not for them, we'd have never gotten such classics as Hacker mom
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    I agreed. Alot of these kid abuse the Mic and there voice is so high its all most unbearable to play. But they don't abuse it they should be fine to use it
    fff.jpg

enjoy yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/