Thread: CoD 4 or 5?

1. Default CoD 4 or 5?

My friend is thinking about getting a CoD game. Should he get 4 or 5. I havent heard much about CoD5 but i know CoD4 has some good multi-player and stuff.
    -MBP

2. Default

I have cod4 and was playing online for a while. it has quite a few different modes for multi player. cod5 comes out soon but cod4 will still be popular. I say he should get it.

3. Default

CoD5 is out... You can buy it right now on steam for $50.
    -MBP

4. Default

Pfft

Fallout 3

5. Default

Ehh its ok. I torrented it, and its just a lot like oblivion. But this isnt about fallout 3, its about Cod4 and Cod5.
    -MBP

6. Default Dont shoot just tryin to help

I'd say both are solid games... it really comes down to are you more a fan of modern warfare or World War 2 stuff. Alot of people are trying COD5 right now but the COD4 servers are still going strong.

Personally I found it hard to find a weapon with really good balance in COD 5. All the weapons are very situation specific... and encounters in multi player lean heavy on certain weapons trumping other weapons. Which increases strategy while taking away a little from skill.

Graphics in COD5 are kick ass and single player wasnt bad but just felt like an update of 1-3.

Again though that is just my opinion.

7. Default You SREGGIN ARE Dumb.

CALL of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.
    The new 1 is called...
    Call of duty World. At. War. NOT CALL OF DUTY 5.....

And i believe the people who made Modern Warfare bought out the titles, of CALL OF DUTY 5 AND CALL OF DUTY 6.

I play the demo for CoDWaW and it was a remake of 3 which 1 and 3 were so awful... i can't believe they made it on the market...

Anyone Like racing games, like NeeD FoR SpeeD: Undercovered? looks very amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

i would get COD4 all the way