Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Previous Scrim Comments.

1. Default

k np i didnt realise another admin asked.

2. Default

Steamer and Brett have been switched 2 opposite teams. this should better ensure a more fair match.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Ya Spasm, there are two others ahead of you. Chef and Fail boat.

One more spot is open for the reserved slot since zling has dropped out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Steamer and Brett have been switched 2 opposite teams. this should better ensure a more fair match.
    I don't think swapping Brett for Steamer would be fair. It would probably make the teams more uneven in our favor. Swapping Owns for Steamer would be a viable option. I'm not biased.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

The teams were unbalanced against you... not in your favor
    Last edited by maynard; 04-05-2012 at 09:52 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I know they were, but now it's the opposite is what I was saying.

7. Default

shady and brett have the best stats out of any 1. them being on the same team isn't logical.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    shady and brett have the best stats out of any 1. them being on the same team isn't logical.
    Stats are a poor representation of a players skill tbh. Someone like myself may have started playing in the server a long time ago with a shitty computer and in time upgraded and got better at CSS. There are several other variables as well. Psycostats does not show someones way of tactically thinking or there ability to work well with a team. My stats look like shit because a majority of it was when i was using a shitty laptop with 15 fps, that doesn't mean im a bad player and the same can be said for high stats, just because there high does not mean there good. all in all, i agree with Sin in regards to team swapping.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Lol oh you're going off of stats and not skill. I gotcha. In that case, we should definitely get Brett.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Psycostats does not show someones way of tactically thinking or there ability to work well with a team.
    oh sorry... what was the name of the program that shows me how well you think again? I never heard of it? mind-tracker 5000?
    Last edited by maynard; 04-05-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy