Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Left 4 dead

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    he says its "aight" like he doesn't play it every night. Dual him and rockpaperninja be married to that shit.

And this all coems from someone that didn't want the game initially.

Yeah they're all having gay orgy sex together in the servers. I tk them and they try and ban me all the time. LoL
    I leave the server before they have their chance on banning me. lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Yeah they're all having gay orgy sex together in the servers. I tk them and they try and ban me all the time. LoL
    I leave the server before they have their chance on banning me. lol
    Yeah your a nusiance, C.O does not have the skills to play the game on expert .. so he start tkin people.. its ok he only last 2 sec before we banned him..

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Yeah your a nusiance, C.O does not have the skills to play the game on expert .. so he start tkin people.. its ok he only last 2 sec before we banned him..
    You don't need skills for Left4Dead. You're playing against AI's.

4. Default

CO makes a good point. I mean there is the VS though.
    -MBP

5. Default

you guys couldnt beat expert. me and dual own that shit by our selves. we dont need 3 other ppl to carry us.

i was saying it was "aight" on 360. thanks.

why are you guys hating? thees always gotta be haters...

6. Default

The bots play better than most players.

7. Default

The bots play better than most players.
    There he goes proving my point. The bots do play better thus using bots as co-players in the game makes the game easier. Also, Dual has cheesed alot of times by aquiring some achievements. Alot of his achievements he had to cheat in order to obtain them. So you say skill ? Nigga please !!

8. Default

It would seem you would be the only one to make a stupid statement like that.You will be burn everytime you try to join the server ,with the intent to tk!
    Last edited by Dual; 01-18-2009 at 10:30 PM.

9. Default

It would seem you would be the only one to make a stupid statement like that.You will be burn everytime you try to join the server ,with the intent to tk!
    You don't have achievements. You have acheesements.

10. Default

if you enable cheats, it disables achievements. you know this CO. duals hella good at the game