Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZM Stats Rework

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    There was an update years ago that screwed it with ZM. It sends the zombies hurling across the fucking map at retarded distances
    honestly i think we'd see a fuckton more activity in zm if the snipers were brought back in. EVERYONE loves them, simple obvious fact. can we adjust them so theres like 80% less knockback or whatever amount? match the knockback values (or however its done) to those of the stayr scout sniper. i mentioned this idea before..somewhere; all of the snipers would have the same knockback amount. the scout would have less damage output but be much more beneficial to those who like skill points, wheras the other snipers would do more damage but have extremely low skill point values..like they are right now..one sniper for ranking up and the others for those trigger-happy ppl who just wanna blast zombies witha massive rifle and a big scope..makes everyone happy~!
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

2. Default

I'm just going to go straight through every weapon.

*cracks fingers*

Para- Fine

AWP- No one can access it anyways

Autosnipers- Same as AWP

AUG- Fine

SG552- Fine

FAMAS- Fine since it doesn't work underwater

Galil- Same as FAMAS

M3- Decreased knockback means less efficiency in crouch spots so fine.

XM1014- Has less knockback than the M3 as well as damage but automatic so fine.

M4A1- Fine I suppose though I could see it a tad lower.

AK47- Same as the M4A1

P90- Fine

UMP45- It needs to replace the TMP and be equal to the MAC-10. The UMP has ZERO cading capabilities as well as a low rate of fire and high reload time. I say 2.75.

Mac-10- Fine. High reload time but high damage coupled with low accuracy and average cading speed.

TMP- Should be 2.50. Fastest reload speed of any automatic gun, average damage, good cading time. The only thing it loses in is knockback.

MP5- Fine though I could see it as 2.60 due to its average cading time.

Dualies- Why is it 3.01? What's the .01 for? Besides, it should be lower due to the fact that it's firing speed is entirely dependent on how fast you can click the button. You can easily turn a pair of dualies into an automatic weapon. 2.8 would seem fair.

Deagle- Fine.

Five-seveN- Could be higher. The large clip size is balanced by the low damage and knockback. 3.25 seems good.

P228- Fine. It's the best pistol next to the dualies. High damage, good knockback and clip size.

USP- Should be with the glock again. 12 bullets, moderate damage and knockback.

Glock- Fine I suppose. It has a large clip and decent knockback. The only thing is its damage is awful.

Hegrenade- I see zombies die far more often to the fire damage than the actual nade itself. Fine.

Knife- AFK manage fixes abusing it.

Scout- I could see an issue with this in crouch spots like snoopie. It has excellent knockback and good damage. Everyone runs fast with the scout.

Zombieclaws- 1.0 works. Make it baseline.

The team bonuses at the end of the round are fine by me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@YwithM3 View Post
    honestly i think we'd see a fuckton more activity in zm if the snipers were brought back in. EVERYONE loves them, simple obvious fact. can we adjust them so theres like 80% less knockback or whatever amount? match the knockback values (or however its done) to those of the stayr scout sniper. i mentioned this idea before..somewhere; all of the snipers would have the same knockback amount. the scout would have less damage output but be much more beneficial to those who like skill points, wheras the other snipers would do more damage but have extremely low skill point values..like they are right now..one sniper for ranking up and the others for those trigger-happy ppl who just wanna blast zombies witha massive rifle and a big scope..makes everyone happy~!
    I agree with this..its so much fun sniping zombies with the auto..I wouldn't even care if they did shit for damage with no pushback. However, its not first on the priority list as far as zm should go.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Why not make a freaky day and aloud on that day the use of awp's just once a month or so.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Why not make a freaky day and aloud on that day the use of awp's just once a month or so.
    Though the topic of whether to authorize use of the awp/autos is still up for debate, I think we could do some monthly events in the ZMod server. After the second run of the WCS scrim, I would like to see a similar thing done on the Z-Mod server (doesn't HAVE to give a reward like free admin/reserved slot), but yeah something of a competition would be nice to see. I'll draw up a thread when I get home from work about possible events. Something to help spark some new interest in the server and get ppl stoked for some of these updates.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Though the topic of whether to authorize use of the awp/autos is still up for debate, I think we could do some monthly events in the ZMod server. After the second run of the WCS scrim, I would like to see a similar thing done on the Z-Mod server (doesn't HAVE to give a reward like free admin/reserved slot), but yeah something of a competition would be nice to see. I'll draw up a thread when I get home from work about possible events. Something to help spark some new interest in the server and get ppl stoked for some of these updates.
    We just got to make sure we do play maps that fit the events that day, otherwise we get maps like lila where the use of awp is to limited.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Though the topic of whether to authorize use of the awp/autos is still up for debate
    I could care less bout the awp/auto debate, i'm talking about a competitive coop event for zmod on a monthly basis. Whether we have awps or not for events is up to clan so don't assume it's going to be included.

Obviously though the maps would be pre-selected as they are for the WCS Scrims.
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

8. Default

How about none of this other bullshit and the server and stats getting fixed...

Thanks.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I do however remember when he raged about playing hide and seek with the server invisible... LULZ.
    ZERO raged when I set the server invisible and we played hide-n-seek on ninja_beta? The guy must have no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pl@YwithM3 View Post
    honestly i think we'd see a fuckton more activity in zm if the snipers were brought back in. EVERYONE loves them, simple obvious fact. can we adjust them so theres like 80% less knockback or whatever amount?
    OR here's a fun idea: leave the AWPs with retarded knockback, and reduce their weapon damage to next to nothing.. it'd be like having an expensive right-click knife that you can shoot people in the face with. Sounds great to me. The server could do with some non-vanilla fun settings.

10. Default

Every good server has snipers, so why can't we? Sure, they have a crazy knockback and huge damage, but keep in mind that the bpammo can be limited to about 100 for them, thus reducing
    the total damage possibly dealt per person with snipers and thus rendering them less useful than other weapons ammo-wise.