Thread: Squirrel's App

1. Default Squirrel's App

Minecraft Name: Glorfendil

Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a server to play on for awhile now, and I enjoy playing with IBIS on CSS.

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s): 2011-12-20_15.04.23.png2012-05-30_08.04.13.png

What type of server are you interested in?: Either Survival, or Creative both are great.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: I used to be part of a server called Netherlight, it was a group of friends, and friends of friends. So probably a total of about 20 or 25 people. Played on it for a year and a half, until the server owner decided he didn't want to pay for it, or do maintenance on it anymore. Server closed, and I've been looking for a new server since.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Alpha.

2. Default

Accepted - It might take a restart for the server to actually allow you to join, i believe the restart time is set to about 3:00 EST. If not just send me a pm and I will deal with it.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.