Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Show off ur destops!!

1. Default

u guys have really big monitors O.O... thanx for the input keep them coming.. so far the alienware and zero's screen appeal to me the most ... now searching for them (google ftw!!)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

Oh you should see my login and boot screens they are very simular and go with the theme so well.

3. Default

I use the alienware themes also. For both of my computer i use the Dark one.

Here is the one on my shitty ass computer, i dont use it very much though.

-MBP

4. Default

that looks organized.. my destop icons are all over the place.. i just recently bought (black friday) a new monitor.. due to the increase in screen size.. i notice some icons that weren't even there before -.-!
    Ibis Steam Contest #2

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

5. Default

Yea, I am running a 40" right now...

I plan to make an article in the future about my thoughts on it. I am not keeping it but I am going to keep using it for a day or two so that I can clearly state the pros and cons of having a mega monitor.

6. Default

i go back to my nice computer tonight, so ill post a Screeny of that desktop. Its way more organized.
    -MBP

7. Default

My good computer desktop.
    Attached Images
    -MBP

8. Default

I just did a full overhaul of my desktop, and it looks great in my opinion. Found a few good programs to help it look nice.
    Attached Images
    -MBP

9. Default

shit thats insane O.O
    Ibis Steam Contest #2