Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liam 11/22/08(roguhly 1am est)

1. Default

johnny depp its 100% right in the case.

was it a perm ban? i kinda skimmed through it after the 1st 2 posts.

virtus' story seems a bit more credible. theres a lot of asshole who come on and pull the "wow, ur so cewl, u pay for admin" shit.

note* no one other then zero can unban a player, unless zero gives CLEAR and DIRECT orders to have him unbanned.

in any case, yoiu should have muted him first. not sure how to handle the situation if the literaly request a ban. i guess you ban them lol. not perm though. 5 mins tops.

2. Default

This guy was muted, banned, u name it. i dunno how many times he was banned but other admins dont like him either. i understand jokes with people who say shit to admins but they dont mean it. he clearly told me dont talk you annoy me. this have been started since i joined the server like 3 months ago, he was like that.. time passed he didint change, he still an asshole. hes been muted and banned couple of times but i dunno who keeps unbannin him.

P.S. If he comes back when somone unbans him and starts saying something to me... say hello to another perm ban. and btw 10$ is not that much money like u say.. i dont really care about 10$ a month.. maybe it worth alot for you but dont start talkin smack just cuz u so greedy to pay 10$..

3. Default

Unbanned, people should not be banned for longer than 24 hours for breaking this type of rule unless otherwise stated on a case to case basis.