Thread: temporary admin?

1. Thumbs up temporary admin?

I have been playing here every day recently and notice a lack of admins to deal with TKers like the guy on here that is -9 and 10. Can someone make me admin on this server? I spend the last of my money on 2 reserve slots on this server this week (literally 4$ left lol). I get paycheck on the first and will buy admin then anyway.

I have a lot of hours on the server, and am a well tempered person. Ill give my home address and business resume for verification or whatever, I am legit. I have been running servers since 1.3 and know all admin commands for css.

2. Default

If you want admin, purchase it. we don't give it out for free.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

gotcha

4. Default

add me Cyber | ibis.a in steam search, or by id : /id/CyberSecs
    and you can contact me instantly to deal with TKers when im "in game " on steam.

if im not available, there's about 70 other admins on my steam friends (they end with ibis.a) that either you or i can call out to do the bidding. you just find them using my profile.
    all you need to do is start adding admins to your list, and call them out, everyone would be more than happy to strike ye-old-ban-hammer.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Add me if you want... I don't take anyone's shit they will be dealt with effectively.