Thread: NoisyPuppet's application

1. Default NoisyPuppet's application

Minecraft Name:NoisyPuppet

Why do you want to join?:i enjoy playing mc but am particular in the servers i join. as the ibis servers are the only ones i play on css i figure your mc servers would be a good place for me.

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s): i have no photo's of my creations as they are on an old server where the admins let their friends do what they wanted including grief my builds.
    a few things i like to do is play around with red stone and explore the land for good build zones.
    a few things i have made would be things like a drippy faucet. a working lighthouse. an amusement park with roller coasters, a few exp farms and other things that use lots of red stone.

What type of server are you interested in?: friendly building and trading server.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: i was a part of a server but as i mention before the admins their twisted the rules for their friends and i didn't feel that an immature community like that was for me.

How long have you played Minecraft?: ive been playing for a few months now. i can't say exactly but somewhere near 3-4 months.

2. Default

Accepted! It may take awhile for the server to update and allow you online! If it doesn't within 24 hours send me a pm and I'll look into it.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.