Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 033 Santa [320] v1.0.3

1. Default

This race is the first to excrement with datapacks these are the code that I needed to make the jack effect that would trail behind a user and follow them with a delay or other more complex effects that I have not attempted until now.

The success of learning how these datapacks work will allow for complex timer based effects.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This race is the first to excrement with datapacks these are the code that I needed to make the jack effect that would trail behind a user and follow them with a delay or other more complex effects that I have not attempted until now.

The success of learning how these datapacks work will allow for complex timer based effects.
    Sweeeeeeeet

Gotta get some nipperhouse going when this is live (unless it is already? I'll check WCS in a bit), set the mood, and have epic nade battles in the house
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

3. Default

Wait so did the leach work on nade damage as well then?

Also for this race I have made a native to allow for unlimited healing! All other leaching races will be updated for infinate leach as well.(when they get reprogrammed)

4. Default

This race is the first to excrement with datapacks these are the ...
    wait, it shits datapacks?

Also for this race I have made a native to allow for unlimited healing! All other leaching races will be updated for infinate leach as well.(when they get reprogrammed)
    zero, i love you. undead will be back to its old self now.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Yayyyyyyyyy I was wondering when you were gonna reprogram that ))

6. Default

Nope.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

ok good, ALso note that any skills in yellow are available in the test server

8. Default

Nice List is ready for testing. I still got a lot of work to do on some new effects for this ability before it is done. Players will respawn at spawn.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS!

• I have implemented the universal respawn sound.
    • Created a new boolean stock function for all respawns!
    • Created Stock Function for healing with no limits
    • Created stock for giving nades

The boolean respawn function can also allow the ability to recover your respawn in the event that it did not actually end up being triggered. However currently this feature is not implemented. Please comment on if you would like to see this supported.
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-24-2012 at 10:38 PM.

9. Default

Joy-Boner Activated.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

10. Default

Added a different spawn sound for when the Nice List is activated.