Required Level: 320
    Levels per ability: 10
    Item Restrictions: NONE

Milk&Cookies
    : Gain health from attacks
    Presents: A bag full of grenades!
    Nice List: You or a teammate comes back to life
    Sleigh: Fly around at increasing speed.

Powered by his Milk and Cookies and big bag of presents Santa is bringing the gift of heavy damage all year round. He has even brought his Nice List with him so the good kids can help him keep the festivities going. Hop in the sleigh and deck the halls with grenades becuase this year Santa is giving the gift that keeps on giving, high grade explosives!

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=51059

• Initial Release

• Spawn actions will now occur when switching from no race while alive

• Updated code to force ent destruction on round end for snow
      • Updated code with new stock functions, improved readability by replacing 60 lines with 20 (33% reduction)
      • Reduced number of required timers by creating a stock function to destroy an ent with no delay

• Replaced 20 duplicate code timer based methods with 9 efficient methods of which 5 are timer methods and 4 are reusable effect functions to be called by the timers or the program.
      • Reduced program length by over 200 lines.
      • Dramatically improved readability of effect functions
      • Slightly improved memory performance for effects

Last edited by ZERO; 09-24-2012 at 08:53 PM.

2. Default

yay!!!!

ITS NADE TIME BITCHES!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

To make this race more interesting I will be increasing the levels per ability from 4 to 10. This race is very powerful and without over leveling it will be unbalanced with such a low max level. I am the original programmer of this race and the only real reason that there was just 4 levels to begin with was that I was learning and did not want to have a lot.

Yay, 1 more!
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

Does anyone know if santa nades had a larger radius or did more damage or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Does anyone know if santa nades had a larger radius or did more damage or something?
    I do not think so, you just had alot of them. I also think they gave a "snow" effect when they hit.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Here is the example code I have for them:
    Code:
    es est_give event_var(userid) weapon_hegrenade
    es est_setammo event_var(userid) 4 server_var(wcs_ammo)
    es_set wcs_ammo 4
    es_delayed 1 es_keysetvalue WCSuserdata event_var(userid) Gnade "imagnitude 10"
    es_delayed 1 es_keysetvalue WCSuserdata event_var(userid) Gnade "imagnitude 10" is the part I can not figure out. I am not sure what this does if anything. I obviously copied this code from something else when I made it but I can not find anything that uses this. The only thing I can think is that this command makes an effect of some sort.

For now it will be ignored.

8. Default

they were just a crapton of nades. but they procced your lifesteal. and santa had mad lifesteal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I remember the ladder glitch. Run as fast as Die Xonvert and spam the screen with jizz fluff.

HO HO HO

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I remember the ladder glitch. Run as fast as Die Xonvert and spam the screen with jizz fluff.

HO HO HO
    i still prefer the whole, spectating santa' glitch. you kept snowing while you were dead ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?