Thread: K's App

1. Default K's App

Minecraft Name: kaew2010

Why do you want to join?: Chat, have fun, catch up with old friends, and build some pretty stuff! Blade, tell them that I'm a good boy and I don't wreck stuff.

Photo(s) or video(s) of your favorite/best creation(s): Curse me for having reformatting my PC, lost all the screen shots of the stuff I've built on a few different servers.

What type of server are you interested in?: I like the RPG survival but I don't discriminate.

Have you ever been a part of another server? And if you left, why?: Yes, but apparently I was banned for defending myself from some trolls that kept attacking everyone in no PvP zone (have no idea why they don't just disable pvp for that area), no warnings, just bam!...perma banned. The admins were a bunch of douche bags anyway so I never bother to repeal or remember the name of that server. I've also played in Mag's old server for a while, still remembers those humongous pyramids Maynard built and the railroad tour that I thought would never end. Then I helped Amon build his own server earlier this year, but the project was abandoned due to the release of probably the most disappointing game of the year, Diablo 3.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Judging from my user name, I'd say 2010 lol

2. Default

Accepted!

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.