Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hosting Your Servers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up Hosting Your Servers

Hi im Ben from www.sourceservers.co.uk

We see you are running some game servers, and we would like to offer you our services. A whois check of your ip revealed you a currently using www.affordablegameservers.com for all your servers. My company is over 50% cheaper than this other company!

We can also give you additional discounts for buying multiple servers.

Feel free to contact us by posting here or using the support on the website.

Please respond with any questions or comments.

Thanks,
    Ben ~ sourceservers.co.uk

2. Default

Hi all, i am rather confused about your responses to this thread. Firstly you state 'no spamming', there are two things incorrect with this phrase.
    1) He is infact advertising, and not spamming. The difference?
    SPAm:
    –noun 2. (lowercase) a disruptive message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

ADVERTISE
    -To turn attention. Used with to: The board next adverted to compensation issues.
    -To call attention; refer. Used with to: He adverted to the problem in the opening paragraph. See Synonyms at refer.

2) This post itself is infact, spam. It is very short, has no meaning or point, and is used simply to boost your post count.

Now, how you guys manage to draw the conclusions that this persons company is failing, that they are a loser, and should fuck off, from one single post, really makes me question your own sanities.
    I would like to see a shred of proof that this is true. I would also like to propose that you ban all these users who have been trolling and 'spamming'the forum with unecessary posts.

Thankyou, fuck off.

3. Default

I had already gotten your pm and am on vacation right now. Please do not make posts about such things in the public forum. Thank you for the offer though.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I had already gotten your pm and am on vacation right now. Please do not make posts about such things in the public forum. Thank you for the offer though.
    Sorry but is that a yes or a no? We can arange something when your back from vacation if you like.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SourceServers View Post
    Sorry but is that a yes or a no? We can arange something when your back from vacation if you like.
    Hes like one of those telemarketers, you tell them your not interested and they continue offering and tlaking to you. Sometimes you just have to hang up and in this case ban them.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SourceServers View Post
    Did you not read what he typed ? Stop posting in regards to this matter.

7. Default

I asked a question to zero. Not Cloud or -=NYS=- C.O.
    Mind your own business.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Did you not read what he typed ? Stop posting in regards to this matter.
    I showed this at Funeral home I work for and even the Funeral Director though you were a retard. Please leave. You've should

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fangaas View Post
    Hi all, i am rather confused about your responses to this thread. Firstly you state 'no spamming', there are two things incorrect with this phrase.
    1) He is infact advertising, and not spamming. The difference?
    SPAm:
    –noun 2. (lowercase) a disruptive message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

ADVERTISE
    -To turn attention. Used with to: The board next adverted to compensation issues.
    -To call attention; refer. Used with to: He adverted to the problem in the opening paragraph. See Synonyms at refer.

2) This post itself is infact, spam. It is very short, has no meaning or point, and is used simply to boost your post count.

Now, how you guys manage to draw the conclusions that this persons company is failing, that they are a loser, and should fuck off, from one single post, really makes me question your own sanities.
    I would like to see a shred of proof that this is true. I would also like to propose that you ban all these users who have been trolling and 'spamming'the forum with unecessary posts.

Thankyou, fuck off.

And here comes the backup for the spamming whore. Guess he was running out of Rockstar trying to keep up with us.

Dude WE DONT LIKE YOUR KIND HERE.

Don't you get it. The people who are posting here are not just random players, but admins and Members of this community who know better and a lot more then you do.

10. Default

Why are we having a spammer come on here? It must be the first time ive seen one in these forums