Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hosting Your Servers

1. Thumbs up Hosting Your Servers

Hi im Ben from www.sourceservers.co.uk

We see you are running some game servers, and we would like to offer you our services. A whois check of your ip revealed you a currently using www.affordablegameservers.com for all your servers. My company is over 50% cheaper than this other company!

We can also give you additional discounts for buying multiple servers.

Feel free to contact us by posting here or using the support on the website.

Please respond with any questions or comments.

Thanks,
    Ben ~ sourceservers.co.uk

2. Default

Why are we having a spammer come on here? It must be the first time ive seen one in these forums

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Why are we having a spammer come on here? It must be the first time ive seen one in these forums
    This is not spam. Please keep your opinions to yourself.

4. Default

I call it spam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SourceServers View Post
    This is not spam. Please keep your opinions to yourself.
    Lemme rephrase what I actually wanted to write. ADVERTISEMENTS which is STILL SPAM

And sorry to say, I don't need to keep opinions to myself. I have the freedom to say anything I want about anything and anyone.

you don't like it, then you can get the fuck out. Simply put.

6. Default

No infact i call it a cheap way to advertise your failing company.

Who sell their servers so low because no one will buy them
    Last edited by Spaztech; 11-26-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Too sexy...

7. Default

I have to agree with Spaz on this one. Your company is probably not managing enough clients so you are forced to sink to the lowest of the scum out there and advertise on forums.

Wouldn't be a shocker if it was a scam too....

Please leave

I also like how you told me to keep my opinions to myself which in other words means Shut The Fuck Up. But you also represent them. That greatly shows how your little queer group works.

8. Default

fuckin retard.

i hate spammers.

9. Default

Actually we are a new company. You do not realise how much other companys overcharge on game servers.
    We have just started so are searching for clients, we are particually seeking clans as we can offer them discounts servers in exchange for some advertising.
    We are not a scam, please leave this thread if you have nothing constructive to say.
    Last edited by SourceServers; 11-26-2008 at 05:08 PM.

10. Default

* LOUD NOISES*

*FLAMEING INSULTS!!!!*

*TELLS HIM TO LEAVE*

i hope my post showed him whats what.