Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

1. Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

Enjoy that 20 pound turkey. Don't each too much though otherwise you'll gain like 100 pounds overnight :P

2. Default

Happy Thanksgiving and yes I will be eating 100 pounds of turkey. Yay for leftovers for the next 3 days !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving and yes I will be eating 100 pounds of turkey. Yay for leftovers for the next 3 days !
    I guarantee ill be up at 4 in the morning eating my moms awesome stuffing

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I guarantee ill be up at 4 in the morning eating my moms awesome stuffing
    i was totally eating your moms stuffing last night, if you know what i mean!....
    anyways happy thanksgiving all

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    i was totally eating your moms stuffing last night, if you know what i mean!....

Damn!!

Peace

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    You know that you just fucked yourself with that post

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    You know that you just fucked yourself with that post
    lol learn to take a joke =)

8. Default

Hope you all had a good time, I will return soon. But note that after the server updates coming in the next 7 days it will get hard for me to be on as finals are almost upon me.

Luckily the main parts have been ordered for my next computer and all that is left is the cooling system. I can not wait to finish it and the new website! Then I will be able to do a lot more work and show you all how to build your own systems.

Also I can finally be able to play all the new games even left 4 dead! (you thought I was not interested?!)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

Also I can finally be able to play all the new games even left 4 dead! (you thought I was not interested?!)

The end is near