Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: paypal pisses me off >:/

1. Default

Chef, I dont give a shit who gets my CC info, the reason why, is you always get the money back when you report it stolen.
    The safty put on CC info is there for a reason. Now im not saying give it to any person on the street, but the CC number on its own is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

That route of thinking leads to Identity Theft. ^
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

CC are useless without the CCV code.
    True if its a shady site a prepaid card is easier, so you dont have to deal with calling the bank up. But things like amazon and steam, dont care.
    Should be more worried of the pizza man.

Talking about ID theft, why do I have to use my dads SSN on everything....Thats asking for ID theft. SSN should not be used as often as it is now, used for damn near everything. Sort of becomes useless when everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chef C Green View Post
    Yeah I can't see anyone doing that... what kid saves up for a house
    I'm not a kid though...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Talking about ID theft, why do I have to use my dads SSN on everything....Thats asking for ID theft. SSN should not be used as often as it is now, used for damn near everything. Sort of becomes useless when everyone knows it.
    Odd, rarely asked for mine. Only big things.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Maybe this would interest you: https://blog.cloudflare.com/keeping-...ing-up-to-date

Not sure what PP uses but I would expect them to have something good, but then again...

7. Default

... You would expect basic government "function" to have something good... Reality is... nope.