Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *Important* Property Replacement request

1. Default

These are my current house coordinates, I would like the whole Island moved.
    -600, 65, 549

Is there any way for me to connect to the new map and explore? The map view atm is very small.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 08-09-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhappypenguin View Post
    These are my current house coordinates, I would like the whole Island moved.
    -600, 65, 549

Is there any way for me to connect to the new map and explore? The map view atm is very small.
    there is, you can have an admin teleport you to the new map then use /home to go back until we are ready to start moving properties. i would do it for you now but im in bed.

totally derped on my phone

there is, you can have an admin teleport you to the new map then use /home to go back until we are ready to start moving properties. i would do it for you now but im in bed.
    Personal reform

3. Default

So how many of the major cities are there going to be? i know there's rez's, james' and mine. Does mikey have one too? and who else?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Yes there are only four cities, I apologize for the lag time of moving things, it's taking a lot longer than i last thought to move all the major cities so i can move the map over. Once the main cities are moved I will start moving the rest of the stuff for you guys.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    So how many of the major cities are there going to be? i know there's rez's, james' and mine. Does mikey have one too? and who else?
    Funny guy eh? not so much.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Funny guy eh? not so much.
    I'm...not trying to be funny?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/