Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Fantasy Football

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Well another draft late into the night went horribly wrong.....went outside for a smoke just for a few minutes since there was like another 17 picks before me....and of course she sits down and takes JANKOWSKI in the 3rd fucking round.....I left the rest opn auto draft and will not even pay attention to that league
    funny as that is (looooooooooooooool!) wouldn't it be incredibly sexy if you were able to finagle that team into a championship bunch? maybe she was just setting you up for some incredible football themed sex at the end of the season. jus sayin'.

or maybe she just has a thing for ol' seabass.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

Considering that I have been sleeping on the couch since Monday night....might not happen lol

Installed a DO NOT ENTER sign in the middle of my block.....she got pissed at that...meanwhile half the people who see the sign think its funny...the other half go into reverse to backup...lol some funny shit
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

What's there actually in Fantasy football? Is it a simple game or designed in a modified way? If this game is taking place this year then I guess there is no chance of participating. Do you think this season is good for playing football? I prefer one should feel relax and then plan for playing this supreme kind of game.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonner View Post
    What's there actually in Fantasy football? Is it a simple game or designed in a modified way? If this game is taking place this year then I guess there is no chance of participating. Do you think this season is good for playing football? I prefer one should feel relax and then plan for playing this supreme kind of game.

You are literally the worst ever at English. Fucking black people from Detroit are easier to understand than you. I can decode Cyber's terrible broken English easier than this shit.

I don't know how your people say it, but get cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/