Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Liam 11/22/08(roguhly 1am est)

1. Default Liam 11/22/08(roguhly 1am est)

Name in Game:Liam
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:11864572
    Who banned you:Virtus
    When:11/22/08 roughly 1am est
    Where:GG server
    Why banned: For corecting someones intolerable english. Other then that questioning his reasoning for paying to be an admin after being attacked for laughing at paying to be admin. Really I dont know.

Other/Reason to unban:I play alot.

2. Default

Hmm lets see. you come every time and start talkin "crap" to me for words that i say incorrectly. You tell me "your english sucks dont talk" + i got alot of friends who can confirm that all you do is talk "crap to admins" and this is not the first time. and reason to unban that you play alot? you come once a week to talk and not play. your score never goes more then 10. you call that alot? if somone unbans you ill ban you back.

P.S. i believe it was your words: "Cmon ban me, be the bigger man, get some balls."

okay?

3. Default

I wasn't there so I'm not going to delve into that. But I used to play with Liam a lot... he hasn't been around as much lately but he's still a regular. Sure his sense of humor may be rough and seen as bein an asshole, but whenever I played with him it wasn't worth banning. Again, I wasn't there, just saying that while his joking may seem insulting... the only people that got upset about it just needed to grow some tougher skin

... And I'm not insulting the admin cuz I don't know what happened in that case, that was just a general statement
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    P.S. i believe it was your words: "Cmon ban me, be the bigger man, get some balls."

okay?

im ok with banning someone who asked for it... literally

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

First and foremost I'm an asshole to people who deserve it (except Fez its just amusing).Virtus you weren't even wearing your ibis tag until you got mad and banned me(to which I have proof of). Secondly, I said "Go ahead ban me, be a man about it don't just say it."

Yes I do suck and hardly ever put much effort into trying. Yes I haven't been playing a lot lately but unfortunately real life deserves more attention then a game. Yes I do "mouth off" to admins only when they feel above everyone just because they pay a little $10 fee and abuse their powers with unnecessary slaying and shit. Now if they were an ibis member they have the right to feel that way its not easy to obtain from hearsay.
    Virtus who cares if you have a lot of friends. I do too big deal. Its about principle; being an admin is about integrity,fairness and justness. Yes you have the right to ban me but think about it perma ban because you don't like me? I know a lot of people don't like me and I don't give two shits but their not perma banning me for it. Really it makes you look like a little kid who probably got picked on and now feels a sense of power and gos insane with it.

I will admit to correcting you on proper English its not a crime. With my case being defended, I'll leave you, Virtus, this to ponder about:
    "With great power, comes great responsibility."

6. Default

It was a perma ban????

Well, in my opinion, you got ..what..a 2 days ban so far?? it was on 22nd.You got your warning. I don t feel your stupid and comes again on the servers to insults admin again...if insults it have looks like to Virtus....

Be careful with that kind of humor Liam...i use it a lot too....but some pple are freaking quick to get into it....anyway...I think you deserved a ban but still..i think the ban should be lifted by now.....

Wait for Zero to post here...and guys...don t start names calling and shit...

Peace

7. Default

Well if you said "Go ahead ban me, be a man about it don't just say it."
    then why are you crying to unban you now? tired of being ban or you got no other servers to talk crap on?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Well if you said "Go ahead ban me, be a man about it don't just say it."
    then why are you crying to unban you now? tired of being ban or you got no other servers to talk crap on?

you got a point....

Peace

9. Default

hi everybody!

I like you both, so let's all hug and squeeze each others left ass cheek.

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

perm ban is not an acceptable punishment for this case.
    in order to justify a perm ban you wouldve needed to:
    1. mute him first
    2. temp ban him for avoiding mute.
    3. week ban for harrassing you after temp ban.
    4. record evidence of constant harrassment and post a thread requesting a perm ban.

perm ban just be reserved for racism and blatant cheaters.

this user will most likely be unbanned as soon as zero sees this.