Thread: Anti-Democrat <ibis.a>

1. Default Anti-Democrat <ibis.a>

11/30/08 2:15 (approximate)
    In-game name was Art & Science of War <ibis.a>
    Anti-Democrat <ibis.a> figured out a way to ban me without his name showing in the console since he got very upset at me since, I mentioned that he was going to bad maps.
    Last edited by 313373; 12-02-2008 at 10:52 AM.

2. Default

Unbanned, I tired to talk to him but he left the server right after I got into console. (so no he had no way of knowing that I was about to send him a message or that I was online)

3. Default

Well I am sorry to him about telling him that the maps he went to sucked and I also made a vote saying [anti-demo goes to bad maps? "yes" "yes" "maybe"]. So he got really upset and immediately canceled that vote.
    Last edited by 313373; 11-30-2008 at 07:24 AM.

4. Default i believe it is a rule...

i beleive if you use a command or ban another admin is against the admin Tos.... i believe he should be stript of admin if he fucks up once more. SPECIALLY if he goes to shitty maps.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

So you agree with this situation but the Taco situation where he did use his admin on another amdin without the amdins permission is different? Sure there was no banning but it still is the same principal.

6. Default

Yes, the same rules apply.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yes, the same rules apply.
    Thank you for the confirmation

8. Default

I would like to go on record saying that I wouldn't mind him being stripped of admin completely based on his idiotic name, it makes us look stupid. That's just me thinking out loud though.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    So you agree with this situation but the Taco situation where he did use his admin on another amdin without the amdins permission is different? Sure there was no banning but it still is the same principal.
    why do you think i said even though he did use a command on another admin?i was stateing that he broke a rule... i never said it was ok to do but i was just thinking why would he do something like that, after all he is a pretty good admin.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.