Thread: Banning without admin name shwoing in console.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Banning without admin name shwoing in console.

Yea I know this isn't in format but here is why...

Anti-Democrat <ibis.a> and I got into an argument about how horrible the maps he switched to were since they were maps where humans didn't have a chance. So the argument heats and he apparently thought he would be a smart ass and ban me in a way that the console would not show name but just says
    "Disconnect: Kicked and banned". He was the only admin on at the time as well since I always do ma_admins to check.

I think he might have tried to perm ban me so help me out guys.
    Last edited by 313373; 11-30-2008 at 02:40 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    Yea I know this isn't in format but here is why...

Anti-Democrat <ibis.a> and I got into an argument about how horrible the maps he switched to were since they were maps where humans didn't have a chance. So the argument heats and he apparently thought he would be a smart ass and ban me in a way that the console would not show name but just says
    "Disconnect: Kicked and banned". He was the only admin on at the time as well since I always do ma_admins to check.

I think he might have tried to perm ban me so help me out guys.
    lol you need the proper format! no one can help you right now except you!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    lol you need the proper format! no one can help you right now except you!
    You also need to post in the right section if you want to be unbanned... Put it in this section if it's just abuse. Posting in the unban section well help get you possibly unbanned and the abuse will be addressed at the same time. Just don't double post in both sections.

At least I think that's right, correct me if i'm wrong
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

4. Default

ZERO already unbanned me and tried to talk to him about it since he already knows about this. So this can be closed now.