Thread: Bobo Fete Rage Bann.

1. Exclamation Bobo Fete Rage Bann.

Yo my names justin, i been playing on ibis servers MAD long on a ton of names, i went in #pub1 today just to 1v1 with bobo fete, he ended up banning me 5 rounds after because of this check it out.

Damage Given to "Boba Fett" - 121 in 5 hitsPlayer: † ƒLu § Hºт™ † - Damage Taken-------------------------Damage Taken from "Boba Fett" - 26 in 1 hit[KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.(ADMIN) Boba Fett: banned player † ƒLu § Hºт™ †You have been banned by admin permanently !!Disconnect: Kicked and banned.Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Heres my steam id and his.
    # 3131 "† ƒLu § Hºт™ †" STEAM_0:0:11739231 07:10 43 0 active
    # 3110 "Boba Fett" STEAM_0:1:8354995 11:48 31 0 active
    He tottaly Rage banned me, sad part is i was using tmp and he was using awp. Please reconsider your admins and take his away. ~TY

2. Default

LAWL

that is funny should be unban, unless their is another reason. Iv'e never seen this admin...

OMG it's DUAL!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

i just think its cute that admins can do that and keep there admin =/ (forgot to add) Personal weather or not i get unbanned or not, i like the server and what you guys have, with the stats thing, thats friken cool as hell lol, i just want to make shure bobo dont get to do what he wants just because sombody better comes around...

4. Default

first off idiot, watch what you say here, the admin commands was open and you were banned by accident, you were unbanned already. don't make insults here either.
    Last edited by Dual; 11-24-2008 at 11:39 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    first off idiot, watch what you say here, the admin commands was open and you were banned by accident, you were unbanned already. don't make insults here either.
    cute, but where did i make an insualt, to be honest you just insualted me ya fucking duche bag, so fuck your self, if im nice on both of my only 2 posts, and i get called an idiot for insualting people, im guna do what im being accused for, so go fuck your self dual

6. Default

He was mad that you saying that admins should just be taken away when ever the ban someone that did not deserve it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zzantexx View Post
    cute, but where did i make an insualt, to be honest you just insualted me ya fucking duche bag, so fuck your self, if im nice on both of my only 2 posts, and i get called an idiot for insualting people, im guna do what im being accused for, so go fuck your self dual
    When you get banned , you just post your steam id, and reason why you might have been banned, other then that ... we Don't need your stupid comments posted .Now go play and stfu

8. Default

You were mistakenly banned. Let's all get along and get to some more fragging !