Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hostage killing.

if a T is clipping in a hostie, remember.. if he shots he will kill the hostie as well.

what is the point of this thread to begin with?
    Personal reform

2. Default

This is no longer beating a dead horse, we are riding its skeleton into battle.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    This is no longer beating a dead horse, we are riding its skeleton into battle.
    Toss me my trusty Bone Clever!
    Personal reform

4. Default

Yeah I alrdy lose half of my money when I go after someone hiding in someone else.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Toss me my trusty Bone Clever!
    +4 str
    -2 stam
    +3 cleverness

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

hostage killing is fine as is.
    nothing needs to be changed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Killing hosties is retarded because they are an objective. If you failed to protect them in the first place, why the hell would you be able to get a 2nd chance at winning the round by killing them and making a ct chase you for the rest of the round because he cant do anything else... Take milita for example, the ts will take turns killing the front 2 hosties, so now its not enough that a ct got into the house but now they have to go into the back room were 5500 of ts are camping. Its an objective, you dont see cts getting extra chances at defusing the bomb? If you are a t and you failed to protect the hosties(which is your damn objective in the first place) then you better go kill a ct before he rescues them, its really that simple.

8. Default

killing them is abou Tactics, now in real life this wouldnt happen but this is just a game, and there and no real Consqeunces besides loosing all your money. Killing the hosties prevents you from buying tomes for that round and such so it does have its harsh backfires on you in wcs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    killing them is abou Tactics, now in real life this wouldnt happen but this is just a game, and there and no real Consqeunces besides loosing all your money. Killing the hosties prevents you from buying tomes for that round and such so it does have its harsh backfires on you in wcs.
    The point is not how many hosties you can kill and get away with, its that it is an OBJECTIVE, you dont see me dropping the bomb onto skybox so that ts cant do their objective and therefor are being forced to hunt camping cts? If we play militia, your job as a t is to GUARD the hosties from cts, not kill them. If im a ct, and i get into the house, and i get to the first 2 hosties, thats my misson accomplished and i get money for it just by getting there,which lets me buy tomes and guns next round therefor gives me xp, if the ts kill them(which they usually do) now im forced to get into their back room(which is really fucking hard) and try to get the last 2 hosties, in which half the time they die anyways because of gunfire meaning now i get no money since there is no hosties and therefor i get no extra xp or guns to buy for my WHOLE TEAM since i cant do an objective that is required of me.

Look at the big picture fellas, not how you can get away with abusing objectives.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    The point is not how many hosties you can kill and get away with, its that it is an OBJECTIVE, you dont see me dropping the bomb onto skybox so that ts cant do their objective and therefor are being forced to hunt camping cts? If we play militia, your job as a t is to GUARD the hosties from cts, not kill them. If im a ct, and i get into the house, and i get to the first 2 hosties, thats my misson accomplished and i get money for it just by getting there,which lets me buy tomes and guns next round therefor gives me xp, if the ts kill them(which they usually do) now im forced to get into their back room(which is really fucking hard) and try to get the last 2 hosties, in which half the time they die anyways because of gunfire meaning now i get no money since there is no hosties and therefor i get no extra xp or guns to buy for my WHOLE TEAM since i cant do an objective that is required of me.

Look at the big picture fellas, not how you can get away with abusing objectives.
    Thanks HypeRNT for explaining about the big picture. Ts can kill first two hostages in cs_militia and force the cts to get the two in the garage. Likewise, the cts can rescue the first two hostages and kill the last two, so the objective would be completed, but if this was the case then why have 4 hostages? If I had 8000 and spent all my money, before killing 2 hostages and rescued 2 then our team would still win and everyone would profit for this. This happens quite a bit on cs_militia. My point is a lot of times a hostage is not killed accidentally, but for a purpose, so if you have no money then you should get a negative balance. This applies to ts and cts.