Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hostage killing.

1. Default Hostage killing.

Hello, this is about killing the hostage as a ct or t. A lot of the times neither the ct or t care about the hostage and kill at least one hostage in order to kill the other opponent. The amount of money lost for killing the hostage should be increased to realize that there is a penalty for killing a hostage. It should be increased to 2000 per hostage, so if the t or ct does not have this then they will go into a negative amount of money. You have to kill 4 hostages before getting kicked when is too much. Anyone else has thoughts about this?

2. Default

1. You make it easy for t's on hostage maps
    2. you already lose alot of money
    3. you do get kicked for killing enough hosties

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    1. You make it easy for t's on hostage maps
    2. you already lose alot of money
    3. you do get kicked for killing enough hosties
    1. how is it making easy for t's? The rules apply to both ct and ts.
    2. how much money is alot of money you lose when killing a hostage? can you tell me the amount?
    3. You get kicked after killing the 4th hostage, but how many cts or ts is there on each team? Different teammates from t or ct side can kill 2 hostages per round and still win.

4. Default

1. Hiding in hosties = cts getting kicked for trying to kill the terrorist
    2. 5580 1shot from degal to the face, 11940 from an AWP to the face, 7900 from scout, 5380 for m4(unsilenced), 5300 from m4(silenced)

now if i'm correct... you're kinda bankrupt at that point >:P

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    1. Hiding in hosties = cts getting kicked for trying to kill the terrorist
    2. 5580 1shot from degal to the face, 11940 from an AWP to the face, 7900 from scout, 5380 for m4(unsilenced), 5300 from m4(silenced)

now if i'm correct... you're kinda bankrupt at that point >:P
    1.You can use a couple of flashbangs and it makes the t a sitting duck if you know they are hiding at hostage spot.
    2. You usually spend the money before killing hostages, so you or someone else is already a broke ass. lol.

I feel you are incorrect because most people are broke asses before getting hostages anyways. They have spent money on items, weapons or tomes.

6. Default

The hostage killing penalty is already good as it is. There should be no need to waste time modifying the server for this since hostage killing has not been a big issue.

East Coast (and that's all I'm tellin' xD)

Quote Originally Posted by >>>Shots<<< View Post
    The hostage killing penalty is already good as it is. There should be no need to waste time modifying the server for this since hostage killing has not been a big issue.
    Agreed. It has already been brought up in previous threads that the ability for CT's to save 2 hostages and go to kill the other 2 (in cases where the other 2 are adamantly guarded) is a LEGITIMATE tactic. Adding more to this already tolesome tactic is unbalancing towards the CT's (in addition to the point mentioned by Masskid).

For the arguement of spending money before killing hosties, how is that fair for people who want to save up for more expensive shopitems (scroll, mole, etc.) that still want to be assets to their teammates by using optimal tactics?

For the arguement of killing 2 hosties to avoid the kick from killing 4, you as an admin and regular should realize by now that there are enough official members (ULA's, Admins, clan) that are on the server around the clock. If it becomes a reaccuring problem that interferes with gameplay, it can be taken care of by the senior in charge.

Haven't noticed it being a problem thus far, and therefore should not require a solution at this time...
    Artist's Representation - "Finding life on the go board"

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    1. how is it making easy for t's? The rules apply to both ct and ts.
    2. how much money is alot of money you lose when killing a hostage? can you tell me the amount?
    3. You get kicked after killing the 4th hostage, but how many cts or ts is there on each team? Different teammates from t or ct side can kill 2 hostages per round and still win.
    how much money? how about all....
    Personal reform

9. Default

Go backrupt all the time killing the damn people hiding behind the hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    1.You can use a couple of flashbangs and it makes the t a sitting duck if you know they are hiding at hostage spot.
    ok great, they are sitting ducks blind and shit. then what? sit there and watch him? becaues if you shoot him you'll kill the hostie and get kicked.