Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike Global Offensive - Everyone Ready for it :D

1. Default Counter Strike Global Offensive - Everyone Ready for it :D

Trying to organize an event here for CS lover who are going to be playing CSGO for the first time. If you play on IBIS and want to play the game together tonight. Add me up and I will find an empty server and Invite as many as I can to a server.

I have been playing it on/off didn't really get into it as much but I did enjoy it the first time I was playing it. Even though I died a 100 times before I started to get the hang of the gun on there. Its a new experience and would love to help new guy on there.

Few Tip & Tricks:

1. CS:GO is different from CS 1.6 and CSS so be prepared to almost learn a whole new game with alot of new game types.
    2. Select your cross hairs: Trust me if you are comfortable with the classic ones try to get them back on ASAP. I found it hard to aim down using the default cross hairs provided on the game.
    3. Start by play regular de_dust2 maps and such. As they are the most famous maps that everyone knows about so you'll feel at your home away from home.
    4. Gun Game its a fun deathmatch system that they have implemented. If your drunk or high get prepared to die a lot xD. You just have to practice alot with each gun to get the hang of it.

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

2. Default

cs:go away.

i won't be playing this til css dies (never).

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

I know maynard might hate on me...but is this coming out for MAC?
    I looked it says so, but the mac icon isn't on the list.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    cs:go away.

i won't be playing this til css dies (never).
    Amen to that.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

you realize CS:GO is nothing more then a Valve Money sink hole to help them compete with games like BF3 and MW3? Server owners ability to modify servers gets dumbed down to a point where even a 10 year old wqould be able to understand the extent of what will be allowed. The game is not and was never meant to be a CSS replacement, just an excuse to rake in some extra cash for there bigger projects.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you realize CS:GO is nothing more then a Valve Money sink hole to help them compete with games like BF3 and MW3? Server owners ability to modify servers gets dumbed down to a point where even a 10 year old wqould be able to understand the extent of what will be allowed. The game is not and was never meant to be a CSS replacement, just an excuse to rake in some extra cash for there bigger projects.
    I do realize..but it gives me something to do when im bored. at least an "update" to something. I will always play CSS, but it will be nice to have something "different" to go to...if only for a few weeks. I mean, $13 for a few weeks of entertainment? Sure why not.

7. Default

It is live people for 13 buck you cant go wrong. Its not a huge improvement but a few new guns are worth the money
    And plus trying it out before it releases if this game was 59 bucks I would never have bought it but its reasonably low so enjoy

M going to be playing with Red Neck and dayrexx soon from IBIS add me up and lemme know if you wanna join in on the action

Kill it like you mean it or don't even try.

<3 Ya'll players and Admin

Cyber I will get that back knife some day. Untill then my signature move rules!!!

8. Default

it's not worth any money if every time i log on i'll have to ask myself why i'm not playing css

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cortez View Post
    but is this coming out for mac?
    go fuck yourself and your shitty mac pos too
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it's not worth any money if every time i log on i'll have to ask myself why i'm not playing css
    This. Why spend money to buy an inferior game when you already have a superior one you can play?
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.