Thread: [REMOVE] ze_canal_escape

1. Default [REMOVE] ze_canal_escape

I like adding this map just before the vote, so all the noobs will just spam 3, and then you get half an hour of the worst map ever and the server empties out.

It's that bad a map.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    I like adding this map just before the vote, so all the noobs will just spam 3, and then you get half an hour of the worst map ever and the server empties out.

It's that bad a map.
    so, you actively take steps to try and force people to stop playing on ibis ZM?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

That guy just sounds like a overall asswipe

4. Default

who the hell is this guy

5. Default

Isn't that the map where u have 6 minuts of playtime, you get on the boat and halfway it bugs out and we all fall into the water. and when u reach the end you have to wait and camp 3 minuts before it ends. wow yes it is really a bad map if it is that map.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    Isn't that the map where u have 6 minuts of playtime, you get on the boat and halfway it bugs out and we all fall into the water. and when u reach the end you have to wait and camp 3 minuts before it ends. wow yes it is really a bad map if it is that map.
    I thought that was grand boat escape or whatever?

7. Default

^It is.....

Canal escape is very old, very plain, very simple. The two boats that leave at spawn take you almost directly to the endzone, where you must wait a full minute for the nuke after you report through the radio... Those who miss the boats must take the land routes, which consist of long stretches of land running along the sides of the river, but at a higher elevation (typical of many boat-escape themed maps). The trademark feature of this map is the twilight backdrop; the orange tint of the map is unforgettable.

8. Default

you got to wait 2 minuts if i recall, but the boats in this map also bug out allot.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    you got to wait 2 minuts if i recall, but the boats in this map also bug out allot.
    And the hot air balloon, so if humans actually get to the island, zombies can't get them.