Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Unban -NF- John Rambo

  1. Exclamation Unban -NF- John Rambo

    Well first of all, the admin Holy shi..t banned me on IBIS zombie server, i love this server and i know i have been a pain in the ass in the past but now ive changed, well holy......he says he banned me before 4-5 times, and now he banned me forever (PERM) only because i cade myself in the red room on the map highschool, its unfair, so i demand my unban.

    Name in Game: [-NF-] John Rambo
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:15884487
    Who banned you: Holy shi..t
    When:Today
    Where:Ibis Zombie server
    Why banned: Cade red room on highschool



    ID: STEAM_0:1:15884487


    Thank you for listening me.
    Last edited by johnrambo; 12-02-2008 at 08:16 PM.

  2. Default


  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Well first of all, the admin Holy shi..t banned me on IBIS zombie server, i love this server and i know i have been a pain in the ass in the past but now ive changed, well holy......he says he banned me before 4-5 times, and now he banned me forever (PERM) only because i cade myself in the red room on the map highschool, its unfair, so i demand my unban.

    ID: STEAM_0:1:15884487

    Thank you for listening me.
    lol. John i am 1 of 3-5 people who ban you from your mic spamming, disrespect, cade breaker, blocking, and being rascist. I don't see how you werent already Perm ban. I tell everyone at the beggining of the round that the redroom is ban, and you go on saying why who the fuck are you douchebag.... or something like that. I have ban you quite a few times and i would guess around 3-5 times to be exact. I even gave you mulitple warnings that i was not going to take your shit, and you still piss me off... maybe in a month or so ibis will unban and you can have 1 more shot, if not, till then you should stay unban unless zer0 says so.

    peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  4. Exclamation

    I know ive disrespect in the past but now you perm only for a cade and thats stupid of you, i know ive mic spammed in the past, blocked and glitched......since yesterday i said myself: Yes, ive been a pain in the ass, i will change.And yes, yesterday i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt break a rule. Today i was happy playing IBIs and u apear to ban me only for a stupid cade so thats [email protected]@@@ of you.
    PC SPECS:

    Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

    CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

    EVGA 295GTX OCed

  5. Default




  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    I know ive disrespect in the past but now you perm only for a cade and thats stupid of you, i know ive mic spammed in the past, blocked and glitched......since yesterday i said myself: Yes, ive been a pain in the ass, i will change.And yes, yesterday i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt break a rule. Today i was happy playing IBIs and u apear to ban me only for a stupid cade so thats [email protected]@@@ of you.
    your full of shit dude, you know realized that the rules apply to you after i told you to folow them. You have pissed off many people bud. Goodbye, have a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  7. Default

    I think a permaban is too harsh for just a what ? cade break ? 7 days to give him time to learn his lesson would have been sufficient. If after the 7 days he still breaks the rules then a permaban would be implemented.

    Zero will review and I'm sure he will lift his permban.

  8. Default

    He's been doing that for the past six months, time after time its been the same shit, I say perma ban this fucker once and for all already

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I think a permaban is too harsh for just a what ? cade break ? 7 days to give him time to learn his lesson would have been sufficient. If after the 7 days he still breaks the rules then a permaban would be implemented.

    Zero will review and I'm sure he will lift his permban.
    He's been an by more then 2 admins. and he's been ban multiple times. I always warn him and he never listens. I think this is right, but it is up to zer0 decide. BUT i hope i dont see john's face for awhile, or here about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    so i demand my unban.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •