Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unban -NF- John Rambo

1. Default

Perma bans require Demo's so it will be lifted, im sure of it

2. Default

pretty sure red room is not allowed to be caded anyways. since he admitted to it....

3. Default

THATS not the thing, kk he was in the redroom. YES i warned him on that, but that is not the main reason why i banned him.

he deserves the PERMA ban and most people who have played with me would agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Well, I demand that someone explain to me why exactly he was in the red room?! (with a cade)

After this I will issue my decision.

Edit: please note that this means that I want you to tell me why you were in there. Also note that you do not know what I plan on doing so telling me the truth will be your best bet.

5. Default

OMG who cares if he was in the redroom, he has admitted that he was in the redroom, and i told him that if he went in their he'd be kick, but insist in talking shit and disrespect. I have ban him for disrespect before, i also ban him for multiple cade breaking, glitching and blocking people.

he was in redroom, which is what a 5 - 30 min ban atm? but this is just 1 of many things he's done in the past 2 months. This was the thing that made me mad enough to put a perm ban on him, he never listens and never changed his ways ever since hes been on the server.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

yer hes a twat he always presses the button on spacestation when the t,s are still coming i say leave him banned the pos one less nob end that can disrupt play when no admins are on

TO JOHN

if and i do mean if you get unbanned on slip up buddy and your gone!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Garry View Post
    yer hes a twat he always presses the button on spacestation when the t,s are still coming i say leave him banned the pos one less nob end that can disrupt play when no admins are on

TO JOHN

if and i do mean if you get unbanned on slip up buddy and your gone!!!!
    Hard to read, and are you Garry<IBIS.A>? but i understand what you said i think. Hopefully he'll never be back.

8. Default

Well he definitely will not be back if he can not answer a simple question...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    OMG who cares if he was in the redroom, he has admitted that he was in the redroom, and i told him that if he went in their he'd be kick, but insist in talking shit and disrespect. I have ban him for disrespect before, i also ban him for multiple cade breaking, glitching and blocking people.

he was in redroom, which is what a 5 - 30 min ban atm? but this is just 1 of many things he's done in the past 2 months. This was the thing that made me mad enough to put a perm ban on him, he never listens and never changed his ways ever since hes been on the server.
    WOWOWOWOWOW

You are lying infront of Zero, u never said about the red room that day u banned me so u are a liar, i dont got proof of that but u didnt said to me: Dont go to the red room
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well, I demand that someone explain to me why exactly he was in the red room?! (with a cade)

After this I will issue my decision.

Edit: please note that this means that I want you to tell me why you were in there. Also note that you do not know what I plan on doing so telling me the truth will be your best bet.
    I was there because there was zombies everywhere, then i cade it with the big bookcase i was less than 1 minute there and BANG! banned didn't killed any zombie while there.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed