Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unban -NF- John Rambo

1. Default

you have said you are a regualr on the server. anyone knows from day 1 u arent allowed to cade in the red room.
    so either you are an idiot or you are lying

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    I was there because there was zombies everywhere, then i cade it with the big bookcase i was less than 1 minute there and BANG! banned didn't killed any zombie while there.
    Your dumb... i say it at the beggining of the round everytime we play their...
    jesus christ...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

and heres john rambos credibility right now
    listen zero, me and holy are probably the few of the old regulars who are still playing on this server. and why is that? because the regulars are sick of dealing with pain in the asses like him and have either left for good or started there own servers, we should seriously start a zero tolerance after the first warned offence polcy or some sort of a "know offenders" roster that the admin's can check and update so we don't have to deal with theses asses month after month

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    listen zero, me and holy are probably the few of the old regulars who are still playing on this server. and why is that? because the regulars are sick of dealing with pain in the asses like him and have either left for good or started there own servers, we should seriously start a zero tolerance after the first warned offence polcy or some sort of a "know offenders" roster that the admin's can check and update so we don't have to deal with theses asses month after month
    You know what? f''k this, bunchs of nerds u take this game like your life, zero tolerance u say?!, u sound like valve anti cheat, im not admin offender but u are not here to talk with us, its only Zero, Holy S''it and Me, its not your business.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    You know what? f''k this, bunchs of nerds u take this game like your life, zero tolerance u say?!, u sound like valve anti cheat, im not admin offender but u are not here to talk with us, its only Zero, Holy S''it and Me, its not your business.
    Hey Douche, if you have pissed him off ever, he is apart of it as much as me, you and Zer0, well we like to have fun on the community and not put up with people who ruin the game. I take everything serious, cause why waste my time? And gl getting back on the server with the 5 year old response.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Perfectly said. like in the player list when you go to make a kick/ban.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Hey Douche, if you have pissed him off ever, he is apart of it as much as me, you and Zer0, well we like to have fun on the community and not put up with people who ruin the game. I take everything serious, cause why waste my time? And gl getting back on the server with the 5 year old response.
    Im sure if u die in a tournament on css u suicide, dont take it serious
    PC SPECS:

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

EVGA 295GTX OCed

8. Default

i have kicked him before many times for mic spamming # 1 and being a dick #2. plus the rule for not being allowd to cade the red room has been around for a while.Good ban holy
    Assassin.ca

There are 10 Kinds of people in the world, one who understands binary and one that does not.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin.ca View Post
    i have kicked him before many times for mic spamming # 1 and being a dick #2. plus the rule for not being allowd to cade the red room has been around for a while.Good ban holy
    thanks, and John i'm PRO so i dont lose.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T!
    thanks, and John i'm PRO so i dont lose.
    Are u sure u are pro? i bet u havent played in cal so shut up, ive been on cal i
    im retired so i play zombies. PRO u say 1 vs 1 me
    PC SPECS:

EVGA 295GTX OCed