Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unban -NF- John Rambo

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Are u sure u are pro? i bet u havent played in cal so shut up, ive been on cal i
    im retired so i play zombies. PRO u say 1 vs 1 me
    you don't play zombies you hide in red rooms.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    oh SNAP!!
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    you have said you are a regualr on the server. anyone knows from day 1 u arent allowed to cade in the red room.
    so either you are an idiot or you are lying
    dam i missed you deaf. why dont u play anymore.

5. Default

no one really plays anymore, so i stopped. like i got to be pretty good at it and i got boring so i just played for the community kinda thing.
    you can find me plyaing tf2 nowadays and maybe some pub occasionally

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    no one really plays anymore, so i stopped. like i got to be pretty good at it and i got boring so i just played for the community kinda thing.
    Ditto...

Holyshit is one of the last good oldschool ZM admins trying to fight the good fight for those of us that arent stupid and respect the server rules.

I dont think he would ban someone with out due cause... and its hard to "demo" someone being a prick everytime. You'd have to demo everytime you playd and there would be like 50 admin abuse posts from abusers whining.

If he or another admin I recognize arent on I just sign off.... Seriously its gotten horrible.

Im sick of ass holes screwing things up for everyone else. Red Rooms been a short ban offense for what like a year now.... You can only temp ban someone for just so long before they deserve a perm ban.

7. Default

as the light on John's apeal get's darker.

YES very gay but Very original.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

yup it is and may I suggest a new rule? no one under 17 is allowed to use there mics on the server, navy, bitches, butters and one or two other 11 or 12 year olds are driving everyone nuts

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yup it is and may I suggest a new rule? no one under 17 is allowed to use there mics on the server, navy, bitches, butters and one or two other 11 or 12 year olds are driving everyone nuts
    Can their also be an admin Age limit? unless you like making 11 dollars off a 12 year old who bought admin who will only have it for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Zero deals with this stuff. But let me say that is no finite way to tell how old someone is over the mic. But if these people are Mic Spamming (See Rules) then you may take adequate measures to ensure gaming enjoyment. As for an age limit on admin, i dont believe that is necessary. We have the forums in place for someone to report abuse and such, so if these children are misusing their admin you must report it. Otherwise its wrong to age discriminate.
    -MBP